Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

New Zombie Graphic Novel

Discussion in 'Zombie Books' started by James Haggenmaker, May 8, 2018.

1. James Haggenmaker

James Haggenmaker New Member

Hey guys! My name is James Haggenmaker and I just released my debut graphic novel, "The Gray Hour".

It's a post apocalyptic zombie graphic novel set in modern time. Kind of like The Walking Dead meets Heroes

I could tell you about the plot and how the story begins but I'd rather show you!

Here is a link to a youtube video I made that is kind of like a trailer for the book.

I hope you enjoy the video and if you would like to order a copy of the graphic novel you can find it at amazon using the link below. It is also available for free to kindle unlimited members.

https://www.amazon.com/Gray-Hour-Ja...&qid=1525811903&sr=8-1&keywords=the gray hour

Please feel free to ask any questions or give me any kind of feedback, all is welcome.

If you would like to see more of the "The Gray Hour" I also have a website that you can visit here:

www.thegrayhour.com

Thanks and Enjoy!

James

2. Reina

Reina Active Member

Did you do the artwork? Very nice, James.

3. James Haggenmaker

No I did not do the art work just the writing/creator. The artist name is J.C. Grande you can find him and some of his work here:

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=719357579

Thank you for the compliment. I hope you get a chance to read it and I hope you enjoy it as well. It is available for free to kindle unlimited owners.

-James

4. James Haggenmaker

Thanks for checking it out Aston77. Means a lot to me. I recently started a facebook page for The Gray Hour. It has some character concept art and some pages from the graphic novel.

Check it out here: https://www.facebook.com/thegrayhour/?modal=admin_todo_tour

Also I'm looking for anyone interested in reviewing my graphic novel on Amazon. I'll send a free signed copy in exchange for a review on the Amazon website. (Why? Because I am a new writer and its hard to get things going. If people see that it has reviews they are more likely to read it themselves.)

More readers = more graphic novels/finished story

Thanks again and let me know if your at all interested in reviewing The Gray Hour.

-James