Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Absurd season 9

Discussion in 'The Walking Dead Television Series' started by page, Oct 7, 2018.

1. page

page Well-Known Member

How can anyone watch this without being forced to?
    The show is has already reached the depths of scat infested unfiltered swimming pools. But season nine decided that wasn’t brutal enough torture for its viewers. So they shat it up a notch.
    The absurdity of Maggie and Daryl going up against Rick is so retarded, I want to burn all my senses so that I can save myself from being lobotomized by the sheer cartoonish absurdity. It’s like I’m reading a comic book or something. Have fun watching, sheep.

• Dislike Dislike x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  2. Jama

Jama Well-Known Member

We should start a rival show! We can call it "The Sitting Living"

It's about two guys named Jama and Page and all they do is sit while various females who post on web forums decide to come over and give them BJs all day long.

And if there's a situation when no one comes over.... Well then.... We can take care of each other.... maybe. I dunno. We can work out the details later.

Don't run off! This is a good idea!!! Hear me out!!

3. EZD

EZD Well-Known Member

This is excruciating so far.

4. Flesh Eater

Flesh Eater Well-Known Member

I'm going to need a few more episodes I think to really make up my mind. I like it being more character driven but hmmmm, this premiere was just kind of okay. I have questions and do not understand the point of some things.

I do want to say I love this show and did not hate the episode as it may sound below. I understand it is a tv show and they need things to create scenarios etc. but I dunno...just not sure yet.

1) The museum: WTF? Did they go to Atlanta? No small town is going to have a museum like that. What was the point? To get wagons, old timey plows and an old canoe? They're in rural Georgia, surely they have come across other farms that would have farming equipment and wagons/carts. Just seemed odd to me. Why were politics in the conversation, the TWD world is beyond conventional governments/politics? That floor would not break that easily if it was meant to hold people walking across it, etc. Also why not just use the loading dock to get the wagon out, why force it down stairs? Okay Okay I know it's a tv show but it just didn't make sense.

2) I understand why the whole thing with Kit/Ken whatever that's kid's name was...so they could have the angry parents that Gregory manipulates to try and kill Maggie. It seemed odd at first...I thought okay who is he and why is this such an emotional scene? Then the angry parents thing felt off too. Oh and please not another person who is going to sing in the shows like Beth did, that was so annoying.

3) The sanctuary, okay I can understand Hilltop/Alexandria (which we didn't see Alexandria that much) being resentful towards the Saviors but is that not what all was agreed, to work together? Why give them farming equipment when it doesn't appear they have open fields to plow. Let them make tools, etc. They have machine shop, bullet making, tool making etc. Hilltop be the farming community. Each community should have their role or are they still going to each be on their own again? I thought it was about coming together.

3) The hit on Maggie was stupid...but needed in order to kill Gregory, that's fine but just I dunno, just out of no where. Maggie is a strong character, that should have had some build up, planning....not just whim of an idea and okay let's go kill Maggie.

4) The hanging of Gregory....well don't think Carl would have approved of that. I mean wow really, hanging? Is that the new peaceful, kinder world that Carl wanted? I guess Maggie though didn't really agree to that. That was Rick and Michonne. Just seemed weird and out of character to me. Just shoot him in the head. The repercussions from it will be a good story line though....for there sure will be some I would think.

5. EZD

EZD Well-Known Member

Umm they are in Washington D.C. which is where Alexandria Va is.

Politics seem to be the product of all groups trying to live together,as in real life.

The floor had to break so Zeke could dangle above Walkers?

I thought the same thing when the guy started singing!
    Mister Beth?

I agree with you in general though the whole plot seemed silly and contrived to me,hmmmmm in a world of Zombies too!?!?!?