Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

[610] Praise The Next World with some Love

Discussion in 'Episode 610 - The Next World' started by Dnae, Feb 20, 2016.

1. Jen7

Jen7 Well-Known Member

I could never be an actress in that scene...i wouldn't know where to draw the line :p I'd be like "no we must keep going for the sake of realism!"

2. WalkingBuckeye

WalkingBuckeye Well-Known Member

[MENTION=8031]Jen7[/MENTION], I so admire your commitment to the artistic process. No matter how painful, you would go as far as needed, and do as many takes as required (with about 783 additional takes, just to be sure). He is a gorgeous man. Heck, I'm a big ol' Kinsey 6 and I'd damn near give it up for the man.

Can you imagine the money they would raise if they raffled off the chance to do a love scene w/ Rick/Andy? "Breaking news from Atlanta: poverty in the state has been effectively eradicated today following an estimated 283 million dollars pouring in from the 'Win a Romp with Rick' sweepstakes, with over half of the money reportedly coming from a small group of women known to frequent the Walking Dead forum."

3. VickGrimes

VickGrimes Well-Known Member

282 million of those dollars would come from me. I clearly have to start playing the lottery.

4. Jen7

Jen7 Well-Known Member

thank you, yes I would even be willing to work double or triple over time...whatever it takes to finish up. Call me a bit of a workaholic!

5. Expat-N-America

Expat-N-America Active Member

Hi! First post here :)

I enjoyed ths episode very much! I love Rick and Michonne together. Finally!

the humour was a perfect antidote to the tenseness of the mid season premiere.
    I liked the time jump, to skip over Carl's recovery and have everyone calmer.
    Establishing Tara and Denise as a couple, skipping over the preliminary advances to them being in a comfortable place and living together.

I like this new character Jesus! Well, hes just pretty :)

6. jojo

jojo Member

I liked the time jump, seeing everyone adjusting and moving forward with keeping up the community. I loved Rick especially he's like a different person than what we've witnessed through most of the series. Maybe more of what his personality was like pre apocalypse. The opening scene to the ending with Michonne really made it seem "This is the new world." just different jobs etc. Refreshing episode one of my favourite. I don't recall ever seeing Rick this happy jovial ever!! I know he's been busy surviving and helping other ppl survive. But even on the best day's back at the prison he was never this happy and a smile was rarity.

Lastly Richonne finally happened!!

#46 jojo, Feb 25, 2016
    Last edited: Feb 25, 2016
  7. Stealth

Stealth Well-Known Member

It gave the show a good dose of realism because overall people would be more involved in relationships than we've seen on the show in recent seasons.

8. Dnae

Dnae Well-Known Member

Hello and welcome to the forum!!! And I agree....the episode was great AND Jesus IS pretty!!

9. zombiemom62

zombiemom62 Well-Known Member

lol, the big draw back to that would be what Michonne would do to you when she caught you!

10. Prufrock

Prufrock Well-Known Member

I'm always a day late and a dollar short, but when have we ever seen Rick jostle Judith? There has never been that moment that allowed him to "play Dad."

11. CarlsEye

CarlsEye Member

Personally I think it would be a great twist to the story and really give the characters some depth.

12. Expat-N-America

Expat-N-America Active Member

Thanks! And hey, Im in TX too!

13. fylimar

fylimar Active Member

It was great episode, although I thought, that Rick and Darryl were a bit carelss with that truck... twice. But then, who could have thought, that someone could untie himself that fast and climp onto said truck?

My favorites:
    - Daryl and Denise, I see friendship there.
    - Michonne and Rick - finalyl a pair, I can cheer at (ok, Tara and Denise are coll too, but this was bound to happen)
    - Jesus is a great character and well cast imo
    - Carl and Michonne being nice to Deanas son by letting him finish his mission (although I guess, Carl wanted to be nice to Michonne, but nevertheless, that scene was great)
    - Eugene being useful
    - Rick finding his humanity again. I like social Rick more than psycho Rick - it's ok to be a bit psycho in the ZA, but he was beginning to worry me)

14. Dnae

Dnae Well-Known Member

Gahhhhh I wish the link still worked!!!!

15. PepperAnn

PepperAnn Well-Known Member

What scene?

16. Dnae

Dnae Well-Known Member

The scene of Rick and Michonne on the couch in episode 610. Once upon a time there was a video that had removed the music and you were able to hear the unscripted conversation between Andy and Danai (not as Rick and Michonne) and it is that chat between the two actors where we get that small laugh from Danai.....

17. PepperAnn

PepperAnn Well-Known Member

That's awesome!!!!! LMAO