Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Okay, thats it. I'm out.

Discussion in 'Episode 907 - Stradivarius' started by Luxi Turna, Nov 19, 2018.

1. StaceFace

StaceFace Member

There are plenty of interesting characters - stop living in the past.
    • A secret or they're just not talking about it? Do you continuously talk about events that happened 6 years ago?
    • If you stayed around you'd see walkers are more than relevant now..
    How do we know ASZ don't know? What if that's why theres all this hostility?
    Because everyone left in the world survived on good looks alone? Also, Luke is a babe.

Did you miss that they were secretly training? Adding to the story that there is some reason that the communities arent as connected now. Drawing us as an audience in to learn why. Why their sexuality has ANYTHING to do with that baffles me.

There's no need to kill a character off because the person playing the part leaves. What they have done is much better than bringing in a new actress to play Maggie or killing the character (a new mum btw) off for no reason.

Wow. Just wow.

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  2. Luxi Turna

Luxi Turna New Member

Id love to reply to each of these, but know not to disagree with anyone when i'm new in a forum.

the above statement alone may get me banned. forums are like wikipedia in a way.

3. PepperAnn

PepperAnn Well-Known Member

Omg we had bets you’d be back. LMAO

• Funny Funny x 1
  4. PepperAnn

PepperAnn Well-Known Member

This show is back to rockin. Wtf is wrong with you.

• Winner Winner x 1
  5. NakedCity

NakedCity Well-Known Member

Fixed it for you because that was a little rude.

• Funny Funny x 4
  6. Sharpie61

Sharpie61 Well-Known Member

Kind of hard to take someone serious, when their very first post is claiming they are going to quit watching.
    Now, we understand that you are annoyed with the show, and you feel the need to vent. But to go through the process of joining a forum, just to say you quit, is pretty time wasting. Not only for you, but others as well.
    If you were just venting and plan to continue to watch, then welcome to the TWD forum. A place where we discuss the show going forward.
    But if you are quitting and don’t plan on having an adult conversation with other forum members, then goodbye, toodles, adios, and close the door on your way out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  7. Dnae

Dnae Well-Known Member

Thing is no one actually won the bet because we all bet that he/she would be back LMAO

• Funny Funny x 1
  8. NakedCity

NakedCity Well-Known Member

Perfect win-win situation: either you win and he/she comes back, or you win and he/she doesn't, ever. Everybody's a winner with Luxi.

• Funny Funny x 1
  9. Dnae

Dnae Well-Known Member

Makes no dif to me...the dungeon option was utilized ;)

10. Dnae

Dnae Well-Known Member

You rang???

• Funny Funny x 1
  11. Kill Judith

Kill Judith Member

Oh good grief. So this person has had it with the show. Does not mean you all need to resort to being assholes. Nothing like anonymous postings to bring the best out of people.

People who are telling this person good riddance, bye bye, adios and that they don't give a crap if they go. You know what? We don't give a shit that you disagree with this persons assessment of the show.

Lets all get to more important topics like when Judith is going to get an ax to the head.

12. Jen7

Jen7 Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  13. Apollonia

Apollonia Well-Known Member

Excuse me? Who are you calling assholes? How about when we want your opinion on how to respond to a stupid (and common) post from a person who JUST joined the forum for the only purpose of saying they are quitting the show, we'll ask for it. And as for calling us judgmental?

Hello Pot? Are you black?

14. Gaycandybacon

Gaycandybacon Well-Known Member

How dare you asshole shame

• Winner Winner x 2
  15. kennyisalive94-the sequel

I really don't want to insult anyone, at least not for a reason like this, but I will say that complaining about a deaf character in a show just because they're deaf, and you have to read, is a little funny.

I mean, how dare they have a mute character in a tv show that has thousands of characters and is one it's 9th season. It's not like it's realistic or anything. I mean, we all know there's no such thing as deaf people on this planet. Why would they do such a thing!?

And reading words? ugh, that's the worst. What with reading a few words and everything. You can't ask me to read subtitles, not at least without asking for my personal permission! I mean, who reads words these days?

Now I somehow feel like a bully with blood on my hands, lol

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  16. Sharpie61

Sharpie61 Well-Known Member

Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk