Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Where are the guns?

Discussion in 'Episode 910 - Omega' started by yuke, Feb 18, 2019.

1. yuke

yuke Member

When Alpha and the Whisperers walked up to Hilltop it made think that they were just sitting ducks waiting to get gunned down. But I recall we haven't seen any guns all season except for the shotgun Alpha had.

Any ideas?

• Like Like x 2
  2. offrope

offrope Active Member

I'm sure there are plenty of guns, but a gun without ammo is basically just a big stick.

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  3. 92Pony

92Pony Active Member

Good question. Maybe some (maybe a lot) were destroyed when Eugene's ammo blew them up. But there would still have been plenty more. Why not go back to the factory and ramp ammo production back up - functioning ammo this time though - lol!

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  4. offrope

offrope Active Member

Now that I'm thinking about it, Judith still has ammo for the Python.

• Like Like x 2
  5. Blueman

Blueman Well-Known Member

I think Daryl told Alpha (in a preview) that ''we have enough firepower to moan you all down'' or something like that. Or, did I hear it wrong? Maybe it is a bluff.
    Anyway, I think it is a good idea to setup a bluff like putting the damaged .50 cal machine gun up on the wall in a conspicuous position. Its presence can have a huge psychological impact on approaching enemy. The intimidating factor is so high that enemy will think twice before coming close.

• Like Like x 2
  6. WillyJakkz

WillyJakkz Active Member

But Judith is at Alexandria and as I'm writing this I'm thinking maybe Hilltop had its firearms removed during the course of whatever happened during the time jump???

Just a thought but good point as you're right Judith is the only person I recall with a gun.

#6 WillyJakkz, Feb 19, 2019
    Last edited: Feb 19, 2019
    • Like Like x 2
  7. jiggeryqua

jiggeryqua Active Member

Guns? OK, it probably takes guns to get 'gunned down' but there's plenty of ways of delivering a projectile accurately and injuriously, even fatally - ask Daryl, or any of the many lethal archers we've seen in the show, or our newly arrived catapulters. I wouldn't be surprised if one or two of the Hilltoppers have spent six years improving their javelin skills.

• Like Like x 2
  8. offrope

offrope Active Member

In 910 Alden made a great javelin throw on the walker attacking Luke, the one that had a walker torso stuck on its foot. That throw was from a distance and very accurate.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  9. jiggeryqua

jiggeryqua Active Member

Now I'm thinking the fair should include some kind of tournament, a Zolympics if you will. At the very least a Knock The Head Off A Walker stall (3 balls for a turnip, win a velveteen rabbit).

• Funny Funny x 4
  10. bentstrider83

bentstrider83 Active Member

Maybe it's tightly controlled and they only distribute ammo and handguns regularly to key community persons. Judith included. We see holstered handguns of various types. But I'm guessing all the high caliber goods were gradually collected and locked away in the various, community armories.

• Like Like x 2
  11. HungryZombie

HungryZombie Active Member

That's so Z-Nation. I love it.