Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Daryl's reactions in Vatos

Discussion in 'Episode 104 - Vatos' started by DarylFTW, Apr 20, 2012.

1. DarylFTW

DarylFTW Member

As I was re-watching this episode it occurred to me that Daryl was, well, more rational than I took him for at first glance. In 3 separate instances he seemed to be able to calm himself and rethink his position after initially over reacting. For instance:

With T-Dog on the roof= He threatens with his crossbow and Rick counter threats with his gun. Daryl reigns in his anger and asks T-Dog (ratherly calmly I thought) for a "do rag".
    With Rick at Meryle's fire escape= He yells at Rick that they should go after his brother first. This time Rick doesn't even appear to feel threatened and explains to Daryl (firmly but rationally) why the guns must come first. Daryl's response is, "I can do that." And he calms down.
    With the hostage kid (forgive me I can't remember his name) = He charges thru Rick at the kid, trying to kick the crap out of him for his comment about Merle. Rick holds him back and says, "No!" Daryl stops himself and looks for a better idea. And as he is pulling the hand out of his backpack he looks right at Rick who figures out what he's up to, but doesn't stop him.

Any thoughts?

• Like Like x 1
  2. Rammstein

Rammstein Member

Now that you do mention of Merle's hand, what happened to it? xD

3. NameTaker

NameTaker Member

Did his hand turn into a zombie hand.... lol just reminded me of the hand in Pirates of the Caribbean.

4. Juggernaut

Juggernaut Member

5. AtlantaOverrun

AtlantaOverrun Well-Known Member

The hand was awesome. Darryl said to the Vatos Kid, look what I did with the last person who annoys me, but in fact in was his brothers hand. I really love that scene

6. rhizin

rhizin Member

Daryl had a decent core from the beginning. Just grew up in bad company.

7. PepperAnn

PepperAnn Well-Known Member

I love witnessing you watching this whole series for the first time. LOL

• Like Like x 1
  8. rhizin

rhizin Member

Well I actually binged the whole thing till season 8 on amazon, so I know what is coming. But a lot of the detail got lost in watching them all at once over a couple of days. So I am doing it on a slow pace once more.
    Also I want to do some portraits from it, so I need screencaps. They have beautiful camera and photography work in there.

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1