Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

[912] Rate It Or Die Trying

Discussion in 'Episode 912 - Guardians' started by Neuropyramidal, Mar 3, 2019.

?

Rate it.

1. 10

1 vote(s)
    6.3%
  2. Guardian Angel

5 vote(s)
    31.3%
  3. 8

5 vote(s)
    31.3%
  4. 7

1 vote(s)
    6.3%
  5. 6

2 vote(s)
    12.5%
  6. 5

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  7. 4

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  8. 3

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  9. Time for a changing of the guards.

1 vote(s)
    6.3%
  10. 1

1 vote(s)
    6.3%
  1. jiggeryqua

jiggeryqua Active Member

Even without the rise of the dead and the collapse of everything and the death of (almost) everyone, there are cults. Right now, in real life, real people join cults that require them to forego possessions, live in primitive conditions, abandon moral principles etc. If it can occur now, how much more likely would it be in response to the actual end of the world?

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
  2. KiernansFaerie

KiernansFaerie Active Member

I gave it a 7. I loved the scene with Michonne and Judith. That kid is quickly becoming my favorite character.
    The scenes with Alpha and Lydia were interesting.
    I completely buy Alpha as a villain and leader. She scares the bejesus out of me. I love her accent and the cadence of her speech. For me, she pulls off the complete psychopath really well.
    The more I'm thinking about it...I think I'll upgrade it to an 8.
    Negan's comments to Michonne were spot on. I used to like her, but now she really annnoys me.
    Eugene was awesome with his charts. Rosita should dump Gabriel and Siddiq and stick with him.
    I liked the Daryl walker invasion of the camp, but I do find it hard to believe that they could be so thoroughly taken by surprise. Don't they have perimeter guards? Or did he and Connie take them out?

• Like Like x 3
  3. Camilleyun

Camilleyun Well-Known Member

All of West Virginia is the Appalachians, lol. It is the only state that lies completely in the Appalachian Mountains. My MIL grew up and lived in Boone and Logan counties.

4. Camilleyun

Camilleyun Well-Known Member

I'm not really annoyed with her as much as I am super curious to see what happened to cause her to change like Judith so bluntly pointed out. So I guess I'm letting her new tude slide for a minute.
    I am questioning her parenting skills at this point, lol. She just leaves the kids at home because Negan summons her. Didn't know where Judith was until she saw her outside the window, and apparently just leaves 5 yr old RJ home alone. I think at this point RJ is the anti Carl - he NEVER leaves the house and absolutely no one knows where Judith, armed or not, is at any given time.o_O

• Funny Funny x 1
  5. Chr1s

Chr1s Well-Known Member

A ton of threads being setup. Rosita, Gabe, Siddiq, and even Eugene.....I'm thinking at least two of them die by seasons end. Absolutely one, probably Rosita....but I'm also thinking Eugene or Gabe.

The idea that Michonne knows the Kingdom is falling and Zeke refuses to accept it, part of her reasoning for not being willing to help them. It's too dangerous to travel there and it won't matter anyway since she believes Kingdom will fall.

Daryl and Beta. Holy shit I'm ready for this. I'm thinking it will be like Peter Griffin and the chicken, the fight will just go one forever.

• Funny Funny x 2
  6. HungryZombie

HungryZombie Active Member

As a comic reader so hard to keep spoilers to myself. Some crazy shit is coming for sure.

• Like Like x 1
  7. PepperAnn

PepperAnn Well-Known Member

I too CANNOT wait for the Daryl/Beta showdown.

8. blundig

blundig Member

Well I'm supposed to play the villain here for forum balance. Is she Melungeon?

9. blundig

blundig Member

And no security for their encampment.

10. blundig

blundig Member

Translating from new speak, that means you know that everything I said is correct, or you're too dumb to recognize what I was really doing and take yourself seriously.

11. NakedCity

NakedCity Well-Known Member

That's not exactly what that means, no. But that's ok, rock bottom must be hard on landing, maybe that's a concussion.

12. blundig

blundig Member

I think you may have something there, in which case I should have received an accommodation, not been embarrassed in front of three people.

• Funny Funny x 1