Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Is Titanfall dying?

Discussion in 'Battle Royale and Video Games' started by Sulq, Jun 15, 2014.

1. Hoggsynator

Hoggsynator Well-Known Member

What i mean is, COD for example, if you your playing TDM and theres a good player on the other team which keeps killing you over and over again you start to have a little personal battle with them (I do anyway)

And you notice a player that kills you over and over because the players gamertag and title pop up across your screen everytime he kills you.

With Titanfall, the same player could kill me 10 tiems in a row but i wouldnt recognise its the same player, or care for that matter. I just think tehres something competitive missing.

Maybe this is my personal opinion, because im a competitive person.......

2. Futurelly

Futurelly Well-Known Member

I agree. Titanfall isn't really competitive. They did add Marked for Death which is probably the most competitive game mode now.

3. Ik0n

Ik0n Ex-Super *********

Titanfall is really competitive. Its require MUCH more teamwork than COD. Try to play against a full team in Titanfall and win, most likely impossible if they have any idea what they're doing. In COD, you can go beast mode and win the game for your team. In Titanfall, there is nothing you can do if you have no teamwork the other team just called 4 Titans in together.

4. Hoggsynator

I have not been on Titanfall for a while, not sure what Marked for Death means?
    Might have to take a look.

5. Futurelly

Futurelly Well-Known Member

During any given point in the match, a teammate of yours, or maybe even you, will be "marked for death". Same goes for the enemy team. Everyone on the enemy team will see your marked teammate and everyone on your team including you will see the enemy's marked teammate. The good/bad news about that is that you/marked enemy will see every enemy that comes near on the mini map, similar to Map Hack, until one of the marks die (can counter that with cloaking). You have to kill their marked teammate(s) before they kill yours to progress (10 times to win). It's quite tough, especially, if you're playing against a good team but also if your teammates aren't well prepared.

6. secretlytaco

secretlytaco Member

I think it probably is dying. It wasn't a bad game when it came out, but I think people expected too much from it, and were disappointed when it didn't deliver what they wanted it to.

7. js85

js85 Member

I usually only play when other friends are on, so I can't really say whether or not the whole community is dying - but my group of friends are still on it regularly. I think different maps would help a lot, though.

8. AFKATafcar codf

I think about Titanfall every once in a while and remember the first few days fondly. Then I remember the days after that when it started getting boring and I weep a few tears. ;[

It's probably not dying, but the hype wore off for a lot of people. It's a solid and fun game, but it's just missing a few key things that make it relatively lackluster.

9. AFKATafcar codf

I was kidding, guys. It's definitely dying.

10. Johnsnow123

Johnsnow123 New Member

It is sadly. When it came out, it was like the #1 game and it was so fun, but I guess all good games have their own spotlight for a while, whether it's weeks, months or even years. Besides, as said in another thread, it's 8$ now so it must be really dead.

11. secretlytaco

secretlytaco Member

That's not a bad price though. Maybe if we keep talking about it we'll convince people to buy it :p

12. Kyler

Kyler Member

I think it might be to a certain extent. I think it will come to a dead end one day due to all of what's going on with it. A lot of players left anyway.

13. Hoggsynator

I'm still playing Titanfall lol

14. musky123

musky123 Member

it,s dead.like AW will be soon.

15. Pitch

Pitch New Member

I play. I will admit that this one doesn't captivate me like, for instance, Ghost, does, but it's still pretty good. On the other hand, I have to shamefacedly admit that I've only been gaming for about 2 years. I was always afraid that I would get addicted, and whoop! here I am.