Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Ghosts Discussion What do you like the most about this game?

Discussion in 'Call of Duty: Ghosts' started by FuZyOn, Sep 21, 2014.

1. Amazon XD

Amazon XD New Member

Honestly, I'm much more a single player campaign gamer than anything else. While I applaud them for trying to change things up in the multiplayer side, the single player was one of my favorites of the series. I'm not sure if I'd really like a second run in the story line, I felt it would've been better if they had just let it end.

2. roydominic33

roydominic33 Member

Yeah I like the graphics very much too but what I like most is the plot on their story campaign. They made it very personal by involving two sons and a father. It makes you want to fight like there's no tomorrow because when family comes into the picture, there's now way you'll stay unimpressed. My brother and I enjoyed it so much we play it over and over again.

3. roydominic33

roydominic33 Member

I sure hope so! I got so excited just hearing Elias's story for the very first time I played campaign. I even brought my computer near to the bathroom so I could go take a leak for only a minute or less! Also, I thought Rorke was quite the cliche character and that's very nice compared to making an entirely new persona who's unimpressive.

4. Benoit W

Benoit W New Member

I аgrее with whаt yоu sаid аbоut thе multiplаyеr аs whеn I plаy оn thе mаp Stоnеhаvеn (Саstlе Mаp) I fееl likе thе оnly pеrsоn whо isnt using а snipеr аnd isnt саmping.

Оn thе оthеr hаnd I must disаgrее with whаt yоu sаid аbоut еxtinсtiоn if wе gо bасk tо WаW tо thе first еvеr zоmbiеs mаp Nасhtе Un Tоtеn (i think thаts hоw yоu spеll it) thе mаp hаd nо stоry bеhind it it wаs just а smаll littlе tеst trеyаrсh put tоgеthеr tо sее if pеоplе wоuld likе thе gаmе mоdе (саll it mаrkеt rеsеаrсh) i bеliеvе this is whаt IW hаvе dоnе with this first mаp оf еxtinсtiоn thеy wаntеd tо tеst thе wаtеrs аnd sее hоw this nеw gаmе mоdе will bе tаkеn аnd frоm whаt i саn sее its bееn tаkеn in wеll but thе gеnеrаl оpiniоn is its nоt zоmbiеs аnd nеvеr will bе аs gооd. I bеliеvе thаt IW hаvе соnfirеmеd with thе 4 mаps thаt will bе rеlеаsеd with thе 4 mаp pасks thеrе is а stоry bеhind thеm sо it will bе intеrеsting tо sее whаt thаts likе

Nоw thе саmpаign I hаvе tо sаy supprisеd mе аs it wаs quitе gооd but (im nоt gоing tо spоil) I fееl thеy сlеаrly sеt up fоr а sеquеl by thе еnding thеy put fоr us.

Аlsо its bееn соnfirmеd gun DLС with еvеry mаp pас whiсh I guеss might bе gооd? аnd whаt dо yоu guys think оf thеsе stupid skin dlсs fоr killstrеаks likе thе Wоlf Dlс whiсh mаkеs yоur dоg а wоlf whеn yоu саll it in instеаd in gаmе?

• Like Like x 1
  5. Rajesh Kumar

Rajesh Kumar New Member

The graphics, weapons and the story of the game impressed me. The graphics in the game is so vivid. It looks very real and every pixel of the animation is perfect. The concept of the story is awesome. I am amazed by the new weapons in the game. I enjoyed the SP.

6. Amanda1010

Amanda1010 New Member

I Loved the gameplay in general. All of the new map looks and graphics. I love multiplayer of course and the story is great as well. The story line is better than some of the other call of duty games made for sure.

7. genevb

genevb New Member

That, along with the graphics, might actually be the only good things about this game, which was a real disappointment after all. Anyway, like every game that turned out to be a "flop", this also had it's perks and moments, storyline and graphics would be the most important of them.

8. FenWoFon

FenWoFon New Member

I personally like the weapons, the character's skins and outfits, specially the male ones, I also liked the graphics, the maps were sick, the only bad thing is that it does not count with a Zombie version, however it does not make it a bad game, I definitely recommend it to anyone.