Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Clan section for Titanfall, but not COD?

Discussion in 'Forum Suggestions and Help' started by Tunnleram, Nov 8, 2014.

1. Tunnleram

Tunnleram Member

Seems weird to me since it is, after all, more a COD forum than a Titanfall one.

2. Bullet Magnet

Bullet Magnet Well-Known Member

i like the fact that this forum isnt singularly stuck on just CoD. just send a mod an IM and see if they cant start something up for you.

3. Wartyger

Wartyger Moderator
    Staff Member

Yeah, but not me. I...don't really know what I'm doing with all the technical stuff. Hahaha!!

But behave yourself Tunnleram, or you'll find out first hand why I'm here...

• Like Like x 1
  4. Tunnleram

Tunnleram Member

I'm thinking I was misunderstood.

This forum has multiple games - either way is fine with me - but there is only one forum for clans and that's for Titanfall. It seems weird to me that there are no forums for COD clans. There is only a clan section for Titanfall.

5. Bullet Magnet

Bullet Magnet Well-Known Member

you werent misunderstood. I think there was once a clan area for CoD that wasnt really used. the older version of this forum had a clan recruitment thing too. i remember some old dogs clan or something to that effect. it may have gotten culled due to lack of interest.

I suggested talking to a mod about it so they could add a clan area if there were enough interest.

• Like Like x 1
  6. Tunnleram

Tunnleram Member

Ah ok.

I'll pass on talking to a mod specifically about this since I just posted in the suggestions forum :p~ If they don't read these posts then...well...lol

7. MERCURYSB3

MERCURYSB3 Well-Known Member

MODS READ everything here. i don't know but it seems like clans kinda faded away. we get a lot of clans here for recruiting but it seems that the forum members aren't that interested or if they are in clans don't say much if at all about their clans.:tape2::tape2::tape2:

8. PSIII

PSIII The Real West Don. (Super Moderator)
    Staff Member

^Read most everything.

For the most part, MercurySB3 is on point. The regulars are more interested in just checking recent posts and chatting a bit. Laid back place to hang out, compared to the pre-BO2 (and post-launch) days. The clan forum Bullet Magnet was talking about was the one for BO2, which got a lot of use. It's still intact, in the BO2 section (just moved with the entire forum when Ghosts was released). We just never added a new forum for Ghosts, but it was unnecessary. Making one for AW wouldn't be useful either, it won't get posted in at all. If anything, a general clan thread could possibly be made for any game, if not CoD only, but we'll see. As for Titanfall, it was added because of the hype behind the game back then. But, you know how things turnout for that game...It should get moved out in my opinion. The place will need some reorganization soon anyways.