Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Black Ops III is childish

Discussion in 'Call of Duty: Black Ops 3' started by john kirkland, Nov 11, 2015.

1. john kirkland

john kirkland New Member

Just played BO3 multiplayer last night. Perhaps im a traditionalist or just old, but i found it to be on the childish side..The maps detail left me cold, almost with a steril feeling. I felt like "Lil Mama" doing a G-slide...Its a good thing the zombie map is ok, as Acti/Trey screwed the pooch on this 1 in my opinion..

• Like Like x 1
  2. muskyking

muskyking Member

i agree and zombies is horrible,it,s funnt oringal bo and even bo2 is way better,they change to much crap.

3. Futurelly

Futurelly Well-Known Member

So.. "map detail" is the reason why you think the game is childish?

4. Bullet Magnet

Bullet Magnet Well-Known Member

i think they just stay in a style much like artists do.

5. Sulq

Sulq Super Moderator
    Staff Member

I like this game....when I'm doing well and not on a team full of sucks and scrubs.

6. SMG

SMG Member

well BO3 has been out for a short time & not many people here are posting about it, except this thread calling it childish & 1 about which gun you prefer to use.
    I haven't played the game but I could bet that it's not " childish " in anyway by the game play or graphics.

IMO this is the down fall of too many great games.......they change too many things of the game and the basic way its played ( & features/set up), from what made the game a great game to play and was a hit to begin with their players.
    this is not directed solely at COD BO3, its about many other great games in general.

7. Squigly

Squigly New Member

I think the "childish" feeling comes from the increasingly futuristic-looking weapons and maps. It's been plaguing the series for quite a while now since Ghosts.

8. FuZyOn

FuZyOn Member

I like BO3, it doesn't feel that childish to me. Maybe you're too accustomed to more "hardcore" games like Left for Dead?

9. SMG

SMG Member

maybe the word " childish " is being thrown around more than " futuristic " or " unrealistic " when it comes to the newer COD games vs their older games that were based on real life weaponry and game play.