Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

which do you prefer to play when buying a game ?

Discussion in 'Call of Duty & FPS News and Discussion' started by SMG, Nov 20, 2015.

?

which do you prefer to play when buying a game ?

1. online multi-player

33.3%
  2. campaigns's

16.7%
  3. AI / survival / against the computer

16.7%
  4. multi-player & campaign

33.3%
  5. multi-player & AI/computer

16.7%
  6. campaign & AI/computer

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. SMG

SMG Member

I'm curious as to what others prefer to play when they buy a game.

for me I'd rather play online multi-player or against AI/computer, I find this more interesting with more open play.
    I have no interest to play campaigns, which I find limited and on the edge of being a waste of space on the game & could be better put more towards multi-player/AI or the game its self in general.
    & come to think about it....I've only played 1 1/2 campaigns so far over all the years & will never play one again.

2. Sulq

Sulq Super Moderator
    Staff Member

I buy it for the multiplayer, but also enjoy the campaign as well.

3. Futurelly

Futurelly Well-Known Member

For Call of Duty, it's always the multiplayer, but I do enjoy the campaigns they offer. Sometimes multiplayer gets emotionally exhausting.

4. Pitch

Pitch New Member

I actually find it challenging to play against the computer. It seems to have a litte more mercy on me. I also find it more predictable, as opposed to playing against others, whose strategy I have to first figure out.

5. TitanDolphin1

TitanDolphin1 New Member

For Call of Duty wise I'm always looking for the multiplayer since that's what Call of Duty is known for. If it's a purely single player game such as Just Cause 3 or Fallout 4 I usually look for both the gameplay and at the storyline and how good it is. If it's a game like GTA 5 I'm looking at the longevity and how long it's going to keep me entertained and GTA has done a good job in that department due to GTA Online.

6. SadeMay

SadeMay New Member

For Call of Duty, I strictly go to multiplayer. I have never payed a COD campaign. I am a pretty competitive girl so for me the exciting part is seeing people rage. I have always loved multiplayer. Funny thing is that when I play GTA or Red Dead I never play multiplayer. I suppose it just depends on the game.