Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Why should I play TitanFall?

Discussion in 'Battle Royale and Video Games' started by Captain Remus, Dec 19, 2015.

1. Captain Remus

Captain Remus New Member

I know the game has been out for a while, but still, every game deserves a shot. Why should I purchase titanfall? Does it have a great campaign? Tell me about the multiplayer. Help me out guys. :)

2. Futurelly

Futurelly Well-Known Member

Basically, it's a great underdog shooter, in my opinion, if that makes sense. The game is multiplayer-only. The campaign is kinda cool, but you'll forget you're playing it as it's pretty much standard multiplayer matches with cinematic intros. It's a game you shouldn't play like it's Call of Duty or you will get stepped on.

I logged a good amount of hours into the game, even when I hit 10th generation. When Advance Warfare was out, I found myself playing Titanfall over it. Titan duels are mad hype, but they're tough, especially when you're up against a good pilot. As for the amount of content: some say it's lacking, others say it's balanced. 3 Titans, like 12 guns or something.

Overall, it's good fun, in my opinion. Just don't stay on the ground. Lol.

3. Sulq

Sulq Super Moderator
    Staff Member

I miss Titanfall. I think I'm going to boot it up. :p