Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

ok, flying in the air, wall running, whats next..

Discussion in 'Battle Royale and Video Games' started by MERCURYSB3, Dec 26, 2015.

1. MERCURYSB3

MERCURYSB3 Well-Known Member

what can be next, a perk that spawns you behind any badguy or stealth perk that puts you to any point on a map.
    whats left....:ear::ear::ear:

• Like Like x 1
  2. Sulq

Sulq Super Moderator
    Staff Member

I think the enhanced movement is Activision trying to compete with other games and trying to be futuristic and "cool".

I don't mind the wall running, etc. but I do miss older Call of Duty movement. I've actually gotten so used to this new fast pace game play mechanics, that playing older CoD's seem almost slow and dull.

• Like Like x 2
  3. muskyking

muskyking Member

i agree bo2 was the last great cod game there just stupid now

4. MERCURYSB3

has any one seen or know the amount of gamers on line in the new games..?
    just wondering. seems being right after christmas the gamers numbers would be high..just also wondering what amount of gamers MW2 and MW3 and now Blackops2 are pulling away from the newer games..:shocked::shocked::shocked:

5. Futurelly

Futurelly Well-Known Member

Hey, at least we can swim now. :lol:

6. SMG

SMG Member

I was thinking the same thing today, you barely can jump & getting to other parts of the maps is a slow run.

7. Wartyger

Wartyger Moderator
    Staff Member

I've gotten used to the new movement in CoD:BO3 (it's much better than CoD:AW) and I really don't mind it at all. I don't feel as though I have to use the boost and wall run to get around, or need to use them to do well in a match.

I'd prefer CoD games to drop the extra movement mechanics, but the way CoD:BO3 does it works well...

8. muskyking

muskyking Member

i think if they keep the fast running but got rid of the wall running and boost jump the game would be good also bring back claymores.

9. MERCURYSB3

just fast running would had improved the game with no more crap like having to jump the way we do in MW3.i sure most here know ARMA any chance that if that became a console game if it would sell and if people would play it with its more basic game play and weapons..?:shocked::shocked::shocked::shocked:

10. Wartyger

Wartyger Moderator
    Staff Member

I just had a scary thought, regarding the topic title. Vehicles. I really hope they don't re-introduce controllable vehicles (I don't mean scorestreaks) into the CoD franchise again. I hated the tanks in CoD:W@W, even though they were limited to certain maps and game modes, so having futuristic versions would be just as bad in my opinion...

• Like Like x 1