Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Healing Praise for Scars

Discussion in 'Episode 914 - Scars' started by Dnae, Mar 12, 2019.

1. Lindigo

Lindigo Well-Known Member

Coming back from a commercial break, we get a quick glimpse of Daryl working his hands to get lose from being tied up. Then one of the kids says, "She's awake," of Michonne. So if you aren't watching at the very, very beginning of coming back from the commercial break, you miss it.

2. Lindigo

Lindigo Well-Known Member

The branding makes no sense whatsoever to you because you aren't a psychopath.

• Like Like x 1
  3. GrungeMan

GrungeMan Active Member

This episode is easily in my top 10, maybe top 5, most favorite episodes.

Imo the best of the season. Just edging out "What Comes After," which I also thought was beautifully done.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  4. PepperAnn

PepperAnn Well-Known Member

Well upon my 3rd watch I like it a lot more than before but I am still having an issue with the whole back story being they were branded by kids. LOL

5. GrungeMan

GrungeMan Active Member

My only complaint is that I think they should have done more to emphasize Michonne and Jocelyn's previous friendship more.

Like, I would have preferred Jocelyn was her cousin, sister, or even a sorority sister in college, or provide something that would have made her faith in Jocelyn seem more plausible.

Michonne emphasized to Daryl that she was a true friend that helped her through her mother's passing, but I feel like Jocelyn being a family member would have been immediately more realistic and relatable and just worked easily w/o much explanation.

Either way, I guess they made their point that she was close enough that Michonne let her guard down.. but still...

6. PepperAnn

PepperAnn Well-Known Member

I am still laughing that they found each other in this big ZA world. :p

• Like Like x 1