Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Who's playing Fallout 4?

Discussion in 'Battle Royale and Video Games' started by QuantumCurt, Nov 15, 2015.

1. Lupey

Lupey Member

I have that on one character. I'm on a brand new one, playing survival mode. Took my almost 3 hours to clear out Hubris Comics and get the Silver Shroud stuff. Finally got it and died multiple times trying to run back to my base and save game.

2. DragonRacer

DragonRacer Well-Known Member

I've never messed around with melee builds before (I'm more of a rifle gal myself), but when I picked up a baseball bat in Fallout 4 tonight, I got curious as to what upgrades you could do to it.

Barbed wire was one of the first, so of course I renamed it Lucille.

[​IMG]

Now I have a damn itch to make a melee character as close-looking to Negan as possible. The real question is whether I try to go for a Comic!Negan or TV!Negan look...

3. HondaS2kXD

HondaS2kXD Well-Known Member

Hells yeah. I made myself a Lucille on like my second day playing the game when it first came out. For the most part I run Overseer's Guardian (double power combat rifle) for just about everything, but I do enjoy bashing mirelurk babies to death with Lucille.

Im curious... What's Nate's payback? Lol. I'm honored to have a gun named after me.

4. DragonRacer

It's a 10mm I modded and renamed after Nora's late husband, since I'm running the female Sole Survivor. Nate's the husband's default name. ;)

5. HondaS2kXD

Lol. I had no idea he even had a name. Guess it makes sense though.

Did you get the Far Harbor DLC?

Without spoiling anything... Don't ever do the right thing. Good karma doesn't exist in fallout.

eta: btw, have you played the Telltale Walking Dead games? Because they're f*cking awesome.

#45 HondaS2kXD, May 21, 2016
    Last edited: May 21, 2016
  6. DragonRacer

Yeah, I can't remember if it's from having the subtitles on or where you see the default names, but if you play a male Sole Survivor, the wife's name is Nora. If you play the female Sole Survivor, the husband's name is Nate. So, when I made Jessie (my Nora), I RP'd her as being super revenge-driven at the beginning and so that 10mm you pick up in the vault as your first weapon was modded and renamed in his memory. Of course, she has waaaaaaaaaay more powerful things these days and largely uses her rifle or shotgun ("Momma's Boomstick" LOL), but she always keeps it on her. Just as she still carries around his wedding ring in her pocket.

I did pick up Far Harbor and am in the middle of playing it.

Have not played TWD games yet, ironically enough. I'm sure I will eventually, though.

7. HondaS2kXD

Well, peaceful coexistence may or may not be an option. But be smart about it. Honesty sounds noble, but it may not always be the best policy. And don't expect a group of people with the self control abilities of season 1 Daryl to react to unsettling news they don't need to know in a calm, cool, collected way. Lol

definitely, absolutely do. I won't commit blasphemy and say they're "better" than the show or the comics. But they're "as good as." And praise from this all-things-TWD-fanboy doesn't get higher than that.

8. DragonRacer

I'll keep that in mind, then. I certainly don't trust those folks farther than I can throw them, so...

As far as TWD, this was some nice timing: PSN is having a flash sale this weekend, so I just bought the "Complete First Season" for $4.99 instead of $25 or whatever it normally is. Nice.

How many "seasons" of TWD game are there currently?

9. HondaS2kXD

Two seasons, plus the recent Michonne miniseries which gave some backstory on what Michonne was up to during the time skip after All Out War.

10. Lupey

Lupey Member

I just finished up Fah Hahbah yesterday. Now I'm on my 2nd go around to see what happens if with the other endings. I use the overseers guardian, deliverer (from the Railroad), and a maxed out Gauss rifle (almost 900 damage before any perks).

And 2 new ones you get in Far Harbor

11. Lupey

Lupey Member

for PS4 people, mods are finally out and it makes this game BRAND NEW.

12. Newtbro

Newtbro Member

I've gotten the game but haven't really played it just yet.

13. Athanas

Athanas New Member

I usually play it, but not this month.

14. Athanas

Athanas New Member

It's nice stuff.