Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Unfortunately I see things from the Whisperer's side too...

Discussion in 'Episode 915 - The Calm Before' started by 8307c4, Mar 25, 2019.

1. 8307c4

8307c4 Well-Known Member

Don't cross the Whisperers no more, isn't that the message here?

I didn't like that she took Lydia with her either but ultimately that's her daughter...
    Weren't for our "heroes" trying to pull off doing the right thing, seems to me this time it's our colony guys who are in the wrong. They didn't have to go after Lydia, then they murdered some of the Whisperer's people...

That to me is wrong.

I can believe at least up to this point the Whisperers likely would've let the colonies be.
    Stay at arm's length from one another, is it that hard to do?

2. Lindigo

Lindigo Well-Known Member

I seem to remember that advice didn't work for Romeo and Juliet....

But they did give that a try. They did give Lydia back to her abuser the first time.

3. Sully

Sully Active Member

Not sure my feelings yet on Alpha killing Henry, but I think I like it better than how it plays out in the comic books.

Alpha's message to Lydia is clear...fine, stay with these people I don't care. But your little love boy won't be here with you. That's the price.

• Agree Agree x 6
    • Like Like x 2
  4. WillyJakkz

WillyJakkz Active Member

Yeah I only saw the clips of the episode (damn Hulu) but the gist of it to me was that exact same thought when Alpha told Daryl he couldn't protect her.

It seemed she made peace and was bitter about Lydia's decision yet it still seems like she's up to something.

5. Lori Grimes

Lori Grimes Active Member

What I still don't get , is yes they are crazy but Alpha dressed up as a regular person...how could you NOT like what you saw at Kingdom, lady? Don't ya want to have a shower? haha

I did agree a little though, I felt like there were a few points where maybe they could have let the Whisperers be but both groups kind of made a few overkill-type mistakes.

• Like Like x 1
  6. 8307c4

8307c4 Well-Known Member

I don't necessarily agree with what the Whisperers do, but I also can not fully blame them for acting that way and what they have done so far... Granted there is also this open argument about the fact the Whisperers would've kept making conflict regardless, however when Henry went after Lydia and then... Darryl and Connie's rescue?

Lets reverse the situation...
    What if Beta and a couple of Whisperers had gone into Hilltop to break Lydia out of jail?
    Killed a few Hilltoppers in the process, invited a horde of zombies into the camp.
    How would that have went over, surely that would've resulted in some kind of repercussion?

7. JustPlainMe

JustPlainMe Member

I don't think the Whisperers were interested in live and let live. Weren't they hunting Eugene and Rosita in the beginning? Then they cornered the group in the cemetery and killed Jesus. Seems like the Whisperers started this. They could have gone on by the groups and no one would have known they were there.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 2
  8. JustPlainMe

JustPlainMe Member

I've never read the books. How did it play out there?

9. 8307c4

8307c4 Well-Known Member

DO NOT SPOIL WITHOUT TAGS!!!

That is true, good point.

DO NOT SPOIL WITHOUT TAGS!!!

• Agree Agree x 1