Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

[916] The Storm Promo Pics

Discussion in 'Episode 915 - The Calm Before' started by Dnae, Mar 25, 2019.

1. Dnae

Dnae Well-Known Member

Promo photos source: photo credit Gene Page AMC

Looks like Negan has been moved to a warmer room due to the storm
    [​IMG]

I can just hear Negan giving the three of them shit about their messy love triangle
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

#1 Dnae, Mar 25, 2019
    Last edited: Mar 25, 2019
    • Like Like x 2
  2. PepperAnn

PepperAnn Well-Known Member

Great sig!

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  3. Dnae

Dnae Well-Known Member

I really can't stay (Baby it's cold outside)
    I gotta go away (Baby it's cold outside).......

I've got to get home (Baby you'll freeze out there)
    Say lend me a coat? (It's up to your knees out there!)

[​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

Lydia is unaware how lucky she is the flowers are currently dormant
    [​IMG]

• Funny Funny x 4
    • Like Like x 2
  4. Dnae

Dnae Well-Known Member

[​IMG] [​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  5. mistertrouble189

mistertrouble189 Well-Known Member

I can’t tell if Negan, Gabriel, Rosita, and Siddiq are in Alexandria or elsewhere?

The promo/sneak peeks keep mentioning “way stations”. I guess those are like rest stops for the Kingdommers as they travel to a refuge (Alexandria or Hilltop? Oceanside? Lol not Oceanside). Should be a really cool episode, I’m excited.

• Agree Agree x 2
  6. Dnae

Dnae Well-Known Member

I think that might be the building where we saw the council meeting in 906 and then again in the episode where Gabe confronts Michonne about her veto power on council business.

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. mistertrouble189

mistertrouble189 Well-Known Member

Ohh maybe! Basically the church/town hall. I guess we will see! Hope they built an effective fireplace! Gonna be a cold one!

8. BatmansHooker

BatmansHooker Well-Known Member

THEY'RE FINALLY DOING A WINTER-ISH PERIOD

Thank you Kang, I've wanted to see something other than Georgia heat for years

• Like Like x 5
    • Agree Agree x 3
  9. Chr1s

Chr1s Well-Known Member

Looks like they are in the main building in Alexandria, while Daryl and company are headed there from the Kingdom. I'm thinking that the storm is what brings the Kingdom to an end, the inability to keep people warm and they run out of food...since any crops would die.

• Agree Agree x 2
  10. Lindigo

Lindigo Well-Known Member

But you always put food aside for the winter (canning and drying), and crops get replanted every year as a matter of course, from the seed from the previous year's crops. Apart from the cold, their situation seems ideal. It will always be a mystery for me.

• Like Like x 1
  11. Lindigo

PILES of snow! Enough to cover up walkers! I had to double check with Wikipedia that Georgia ever gets snow like that. Yes, in the mountains. More like a dusting, if that, in most places.

• Like Like x 1
  12. Chr1s

Chr1s Well-Known Member

They are in Virginia.

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  13. zombiemom62

zombiemom62 Well-Known Member

who knew a poncho could be so warm?

14. Lindigo

Oh. LOL

Are they filming in real life Georgia?

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  15. PepperAnn

PepperAnn Well-Known Member

Yes.

• Funny Funny x 1
  16. Dnae

Dnae Well-Known Member

Are you wondering if the snow is actual snow they filmed in? Or is it that you are wondering from a story point about snow in Georgia?

I cannot speak for the occurrence of snow in Georgia for filming purposes, but will go out on a limb and say it is rare and if it happens probably short lived.

BUT from story/series stand point if you are asking about snow in Georgia, remember they are now in Virginia

EDIT: Oopsie @Sebrebc already pointed this out

Since 909 we have seen that the infrastructure of the kingdom is failing. The pipes are always in disrepair, the buildings are crumbling (i.e. the crack in the wall as evidence when we first see Carol waking from sleep next to Ezekiel). In that same episode we see Jerry attempting some maintenance on the building as he is speaking with Carol. Henry wanting to apprentice as blacksmith was all due to the Kingdom's needs for proper tools so that making those much needed repairs might be more effective and long lasting (again spoken of in the same episode). So the situation (apart from the cold) is actually not ideal

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  17. Lindigo

Thank you! I wasn't putting it all together. I feel like a dilitante watcher.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  18. KiernansFaerie

KiernansFaerie Active Member

I've been looking at the promo pics and video for the finale and watching some of the videos of people discussing the possibilities on YouTube. Admittedly, I spend way too much time analyzing this show. ;)
    The synopsis says
    A lot of the videos and online chatter are pointing at
    Couldn't they simply be throwing us off a bit and the "enemy" is a reference to
    In those pics above he looks snarky, like he's enjoying ripping someone up. The faces that Eugene, Siddiq, Gabriel and Rosita are making have me thinking he's messing with them and their situation. It may just be as simple as that. Though they have been pushing Negan toward a possible redemption arc, so???
    Judith appears to be in the same room, I think, and will probably shut him up.
    The online videos are all talking about
    I think the enemy within comment from the synopsis may just be there to throw us off and have us looking for possible traitors.
    Just some random thoughts.

• Like Like x 2
  19. Dnae

Dnae Well-Known Member

In one of the promos Carol does say "those are her borders, not ours" I tend to agree with you that their decision has to do with crossing the alpha imposed border.

I do not think that siddiq is a traitor. remember for the longest time that people though enid was part of the wolves. when that did not pan out then enid was spy for the saviors....ugh. for one, you made the very valid point that if Siddiq were written as a traitor/spy that would be a disservice to carl's ending story arc. also siddiq has been with team family since season 8 so that would mean in season 9 time that he has been part of the communities for 8 years. If he were a traitor/spy the gig would have been up by now. not to mention that the whisperers are supposedly a nomadic group and they no doubt have not been in the communities area for the last 8 years. they would have run into our people long before the time frame of this season

• Agree Agree x 3
  20. Lindigo

OOOOHHHHH, I love that last one!!!!

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1