Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Guesses on New Hilltop Leader

Discussion in 'Episode 915 - The Calm Before' started by Neuropyramidal, Mar 24, 2019.

1. calliope

calliope Active Member

I agree. They've told us that there are some infrastructure problems with the heating system, but that's about it. Taking in all those refugees is going to be a big problem for the other communities, particularly Hilltop which doesn't seem to have a lot of room to spare.

I suspect it will be leadership by committee, at least for awhile.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  2. Gaycandybacon

Gaycandybacon Well-Known Member

I dont see the connection to hilltop with eugene. I think the love quadtrinagle is squashed tbh.

But i could see Aaron simply because him and jesus were a thing and he wants to give back to their community. Another option is Daryl but they were hinting at him staying in the kingdom. But like you said they could move on from there looking at next weeks sode. Then Alden since he lives there.

3. Lori Grimes

Lori Grimes Active Member

I have seen some people say that Kingdom will fall and maybe merge and Zeke will have a leading role? Dunno...maybe Siddiq replaces dr Enid and takes over?? haha I don't know if I actually think that is a possibility but hey, stranger things have happened

4. BatmansHooker

BatmansHooker Well-Known Member

I think this might be set up for Maggie to return.

The people she's left in charge have both been murdered, whispers of a war targetting Hilltop specifically, and potentially Kingdom needing to intergrate into Hilltop.

That's a lot of shit for her to come back to.

5. Lindigo

Lindigo Well-Known Member

Do we have word that Lauren's other show didn't go to a second season?

6. Lindigo

Lindigo Well-Known Member

7. Blueman

Blueman Well-Known Member

Perhaps we can all start trash-talking Whiskey Cavalier, hopefully diverting people from watching it and dropping its rating low enough to force Maggie to come back?

• Funny Funny x 4
  8. SStark

SStark Active Member

I watched it out of my immense love for Lauren Cohan and I thought it was terrible, without any outside biases creeping in. She's like a cartoon character cop in it. I've only seen the first three episodes, but I stopped after that.

I can't see it lasting more than two or three seasons.

• Funny Funny x 1
  9. zombiemom62

zombiemom62 Well-Known Member

I fell asleep before I could finish the first episode, lol

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  10. bentstrider83

bentstrider83 Active Member

The EMH from Voyager needs to fall through a wormhole and take over medical duties for all communities, STAT!!
    **Virus in this universe fouls the mobile emitter and reprograms the doctor into a Walker as well**.
    Well, shit!!

• Funny Funny x 2
  11. bentstrider83

bentstrider83 Active Member

I guess I'll check it out and see how it does. I assumed she was going to be doing more of her thing from that Marky Mark movie she was in recently. But I guess that's not the case.

Staying on point, I think they should tap "Pony Boy" as the new leader of Hilltop. I mean, we never really saw C Thomas Howell's character die.

#31 bentstrider83, Mar 25, 2019
    Last edited: Mar 26, 2019
    • Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  12. GrungeMan

GrungeMan Active Member

As much as I love the Kingdom, I'm so happy to see it fall. Kingdom and Sanctuary rarely, if ever, make an impact in the comic following all out war and I think Angela recognized this and figured consolidating communities and characters was better.

Oceanside is a non-factor period, so it's fine for them to randomly pop in and out of episodes, but I think we'll see the
    following:

Alexandria:
    - Michonne (leader)
    - Aaron (de facto leader after Michonne leaves since he's an O.G. Alexandrian)
    - Rosita
    - Eugene
    - Gabriel
    - Negan
    - Siddiq (wild card, I can see him go to Hilltop)

Hilltop:
    - Ezekiel and Carol (leaders)
    - Alden
    - Jerry
    - Lydia
    - Maggie (wildcard, this could actually create some great drama between Maggie and the King/Queen regarding who should lead, hilltopers and kindomers will be split and we might see our first zombie apocalypse political campaign)

Magna's group is very up in the air, as is Daryl. The former like to stick together and Daryl just doesn't do good staying in one spot.

Connie and Lydia might keep Daryl at Hilltop though.

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
  13. Dnae

Dnae Well-Known Member

At this point I am fine if Maggie does not return to the series. If she were to return in a limited capacity I am of the opinion it would just work to upset the new and improved apple cart so to speak.

• Agree Agree x 2