Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

I'd like devs to look into archery.Change it.

Discussion in 'Z1: Battle Royale' started by Brat, Jan 20, 2015.

1. kryptocide

kryptocide Member

if anything they need to change the camera angle a lil more to the right or a lil higher up right. you can see anything ahead when your aiming up for those farther shots. that is very annoying. ive gotten used to it, but its still annoying every time.

2. Draemos

Draemos New Member

I don't agree at all. Bows are already too plentiful and too powerful.

3. SaiyanX

SaiyanX Member

Looks like the general consensus is that bows are fine so looks like the only person that is having issues with bows is you.
    So the only thing that can be said is Learn to Play

4. Brat

Brat New Member

. . . You're kinda of a strange type of a guy,man. Like I mentioned previously,I make rampages with the bow,I just hate how it performs.

Calm yo tits.

5. SaiyanX

SaiyanX Member

Strangeness comes with age man lol. I honestly would hate to see people running around shooting arrows like some freaking archer god.

6. Arsenic_Touch

Arsenic_Touch New Member

The slow movement is not an issue. The camera is the only issue I see that needs to be addressed.

There should also be a way to overdraw for super long shots with a chance of snapping your branch. Different kinds of wood creating different stat bows, et cetera.

#26 Arsenic_Touch, Jan 21, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 21, 2015
  7. SaiyanX

SaiyanX Member

That is an awesome idea tbh would 100% vote for that

8. Rick_Grimes H1Z1

Rick_Grimes H1Z1 New Member

Running around with a bow and keeping your accuracy intact is obviously not realistic.

But moving a bit faster than how it is in the game currently, I support that. I got into a fight yesterday with a group of people, and I was hiding behind a pillar at a gas station. Thing is, when I tried to creep up on the side to try and shoot my bow, my character was moving awfully slow. In real life, taking one or two steps to the side is not something that is so difficult.

I own a bow, and I can easily shift right or left while pulling the strings, so they should increase the movement speed by a few when your bow is drawn and being pulled, because at the moment, it is ridiculously slow.

9. BlackDawn

BlackDawn Member

Bows are fine the way they are, the slow movement is kind of realistic, because its hard to imagine running around with a bow drawn. It's possible, but it would be exhausting.

10. UndeadFreak

UndeadFreak Member

I Agree, think of the archery in this game as a beautiful craft that simply must be mastered with patience and effort and think of the reward of being able to utilize a bow in dangerous situations you may not previously had been able to thanks to the practice you took to temper your skill with archery.

11. DrVudo

DrVudo Member

So when you are carefully aiming, you can move fast? No, you move slow. The faster you move the worse the aim. Guess they could do that .... move fast and miss the target. This problem is a non-issue.

12. shugoh

shugoh Member

Brat, how about you try to shoot a bow in real life while running. Let us know how many of the targets you hit.

You are one of these "Hi i have a bow so I run around randomly killing people"-CoD-playing-kids that I really hate in this game. I guess you like to chase people around for 10 minutes with the bow too, right?

The bow is fine, dont buff it.