Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

EU Servers, wtf?

Discussion in 'Z1: Battle Royale' started by m4inbrain, Jan 21, 2015.

1. m4inbrain

m4inbrain New Member

Yeah, getting tired of waiting.

I'd like to know the ETA on new EU servers, since the what, 8? you have are not even remotely enough. Should tell you a story if briefly after the servers are back up again the EU servers already have a queue of 100+ people while US servers are still "low".

It's pissing annoying, especially if some internetguy comes across and tries to tell me that the US servers are as playable as the EU servers - they're not. They can't be. Physically, they can't be.

And yes, i'm pissed off after being ganked 100 times again in the last hour, because there isn't just not enough EU servers, there isn't even a single PvE EU Server. Brilliant decision.

2. Angrok

Angrok New Member

3. SaiyanX

SaiyanX Member

I understand your issue i play on an EU server and the wait time is always 1 hour + but if you follow the twitter page then you would know they are adding 200 EU servers hopefully tomorrow :) so be patient

4. m4inbrain

m4inbrain New Member

"seriously....." - if you show me where exactly it says that EA is equal to "US only", your "argument" is completely pointless. Especially since there are a few EU servers, so it's not a technical issue, expert.

edit: thanks SaiyanX.

5. Angrok

Angrok New Member

Just pointing out that you will never have the same game experience from a early access game and that includes regional differences server-load wise. And like SayanX said it was already announced days back that there will more EU servers.. just be patient and chill !

If they would have 10 EU Servers and 500 when the game was released that might be a total different story but EA .. Expect All kind of Issues.

everything will be fine ;) ...

6. Angrok

Angrok New Member

Actuall ..It seems like they will come up later today

7. radament

radament New Member

that's best announcment he made after the nerf to crates.

8. kirkyboy

kirkyboy New Member

Its harder to get server in eu then us.