Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

H1Z1 Virus

Discussion in 'Z1: Battle Royale' started by James88, Jan 22, 2015.

1. James88

James88 New Member

So I found a couple of empty syringes lying around today and noticed that you can extract zombie blood, after realising the only thing I can do is inject myself; I thought why not lol. I've noticed I then got another status bar, has anyone managed to fill this yet? I'm assuming either death or maybe a zombie mode when 100% complete? It only seems to go by 1% up per injection from what I can gather and that's a lot of empty syringes I'll have to find.

2. SaiyanX

SaiyanX Member

The H1Z1 virus isn't actually in the game even if u get to 100% i doubt anything would happen to you.

3. UndeadFreak

UndeadFreak Member

As Far As I Know at the moment you can get as infected as you please. you shouldn't feel any funny feelings till an update Notes that it has been added.

4. bruno51615

bruno51615 Member

Right now I don't think anything will happen when it gets to a 100%. You can also use the syringe in another player ;)

5. Arsenic_Touch

Arsenic_Touch New Member

It's a place holder at the moment. Can't wait to see what they do with it.

I envision myself sneaking up behind someone while the mission impossible music goes off in my head while I come up and inject someone in the neck, then sneak off. Come back to find them, reanimated as a zombie. Booyah.

6. bruno51615

bruno51615 Member

Holding someone as a hostage and then if they don't obey you inject zombie blood on him.

7. LastHeroCZ

LastHeroCZ New Member

i feel like narcoman ... have tons of needles at my base :D