Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

[PC] The Dog House

Discussion in 'Z1: Battle Royale Clans and Groups' started by Kim41282, May 1, 2015.

1. Kim41282

Kim41282 Member

We are a H1Z1 Only clan accepting new members. Please read this post as it will give you a outline of how we expect our members to act whilst a member of this clan.
    The Dog House does not wish to be known as a Bandit clan but people must also be aware we are not a care bear clan. We will not initiate hostile activity unless we feel that a group or an individual possess a direct threat to us or any member.

The clan will run groups to gather gear and building materials on a daily basis and if needs be we will raid none friendly and known hostile basis if the opportunity presents itself.

The clan does have a Team speak server and whilst in game with the clan in or around base you MUST be on Team speak at all times. YOU MUST have a working headset and microphone.

You must be mature and English speaking as well as understand English.
    You must act in a friendly, non-aggressive manner whenever possible. This means in-game and out of game where you are representing The Dog House.
    We are not a KoS community, whilst we will understandably defend ourselves we don't actively go out and kill people needlessly. All of our members are responsible for their own actions and as above are expected to act as friendly as possible whenever they encounter other survivors.
    you will be expected to join our face book and clan site page where any clan news will be posted on a daily basis.

We have a mix of male and female players within our clan. Many of us have children.
    We DO NOT like hackers and will not recruit hackers! if found to be a hacker you will be removed.

you can get hold of us for more information at ....

Our Website. http://www.tdg.informafitz.com/

We aim to have fun,enjoy the game and meet new people to play along side to build a strong and successful clan and base. Many of us do have real life commitments such as work and children.

2. Kim41282

Kim41282 Member

daily bump

3. Kim41282

Kim41282 Member

daily bump . looking for active players 21+ who can work well as a team.

4. Exile

Exile New Member

some nice people in group, did like you guys but when the heat gets to you, you just pack up and change or leave without proper warning not professional, poor leadership, wouldn't recommend this group, you never know if they would stick around.

5. Kim41282

Kim41282 Member

You are fully aware why we moved server. All but three members came with us. We simply moved server to get away from hackers,one of them joining the clan then being found out. so flaming us here is no use. There was no secret as to our move hence all those who followed so get over it already!

6. Exile

Exile New Member

not flaming kim just think people should be aware, what would have been nice was messaging people on ts or even steam to make sure, not to just pack up shop and move identity leaving us all on server with no ts not knowing, i didnt register to new site and like some of your members and your husband said you just wanted to keep it small group after that and all the shit talk one of your guys posted on reddit was ruining paradox's reputation etc.

7. Exile

Exile New Member

whats to stop you doing it again because you cant handle the heat or people bad mouthing or accusing your clan, you should stand tall and face the people and kick the members who are a problem. the funny thing is no one even said sorry lol anyway found a better group that i am sure will stick around. was nice knowing you though Kim

8. PennyWyze

PennyWyze New Member

Interested in joining

Hello, I am interested in joining. I applied on the actual clan site. Not sure how to find out if I have been accepted yet or not. I also cannot PM as I have not commented enough. I'm a noob on here :)

9. Kim41282

Kim41282 Member

Hi Penny , i will have a look mate. i will send you our TS details

10. Scyllux

Scyllux New Member