Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

I jinxed it......dam it

Discussion in 'Off-Topic-Discussion' started by THESEVENSGUY, Sep 18, 2015.

1. THESEVENSGUY

THESEVENSGUY Guest

We were talking concerts before work this morning and I said I can't wait for october 1st when I see The Who and 4 hours later the tour is postponed. They have been around for 50 years, they just need to get here one more time.

On a side note AC/DC this Sunday **** yeah

2. Bor

Bor Super Moderator

Oh? That's pretty sucky.

I am going to go see 21 pilots with my family soon. It's going to be great.

I've been to concerts starring maroon5 and train before. I really hope 21 pilots can deliver the same effect as they did.

Let's just hope I didn't just jinx myself.

3. TeX

TeX Administrator
    Staff Member

Not a concert, but going to see Aziz Ansari, Amy Shumer and TJ Miller stand up on October 18th.

4. THESEVENSGUY

THESEVENSGUY Guest

That will be awesome.

I have tickets to acdc sept 20, had tickets to the who October 1st and tickets to steel panther October 21st..... But I really wanted to see The Who, Rodger Daltry got viral meningitis which can ba dangerous for a guy his age. Hope he recovers and I get a chance to see him live.

5. THESEVENSGUY

THESEVENSGUY Guest

Acdc just rocked it out in the rain in Edmonton it is cold enough to see your breath. How did Angus shred it like that in the freezing rain.

6. Plumbersmack

Plumbersmack Member

Taste of Chaos on October 3rd... But I still have an extra ticket... I hate my friends... XD

7. Sacres

Sacres New Member

wooo ac/dc

8. THESEVENSGUY

THESEVENSGUY Guest

They rescheduled The Who. I waited over 200 days for the concert then they cancelled and rescheduled the show another 220 days away. Waiting 420 days for a concert it better be good. Wonder if Joan Jett is still gonna open?

And a side note Steel Panther next saturday, gonna be some epic people watching at that show