Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

HavoC Gamerz Welcome's every one |Teamspeak server|

Discussion in 'Z1: Battle Royale' started by DeadDude, Oct 15, 2015.

1. DeadDude

DeadDude Member

As the title says, I've just got a 35 slot team speak 3 server for any one to come on and party up and meet new people, I know how hard it is to recruit on the forums so this might help all the crews out, Also I will be selling vip membership for $5 through Paypal, If you need a team channel this is going to be $10, All the money will be going to Team speak server only to keep this up and running and maintenance costs.

If you got any ideas please let me know in this post.

This will be edited as soon as i get the team speak so keep an eye here, So i can give more details about the vip and Team channels prices.

teamspeak info havocgamerz.teamspeak3.org

The reason why i mentioned the staff as i need to know if this is ok. Please give me some ideas and suggestions guys.

[MENTION=8192]harleyquinn[/MENTION], [MENTION=2110]TeX[/MENTION], [MENTION=1]Trey[/MENTION], [MENTION=2434]THESEVENSGUY[/MENTION], [MENTION=5592]Zimuus[/MENTION], [MENTION=5600]Kevy[/MENTION], [MENTION=4830]ZombieGirl[/MENTION], [MENTION=5592]Zimuus[/MENTION]

Had to make a new thread due to people trying to recruit on my old thread. but the teamspeak is up now, HavoC Gamers is my br group of 35 members which has won approx 100 + brs now and counting.

2. DeadDude

DeadDude Member

We are opening up the team speak for guys who plays H1Z1 who is lookking for group to play with.

Havoc Gamers doesnt have any one playing Survival but come and use our channels if you need one.

We do have battle royale members who like playing daily, We have won 100+ brs as a group and looking to win more and more, Come and check us out and have fun crunching the noobs.

3. Bor

Bor Super Moderator

You can let me know if people start recruiting here if you'd like this time.

4. DeadDude

DeadDude Member

Thank you [MENTION=1351]Bor[/MENTION], I see you on my teamspeak server bro hows it goin

5. DeadDude

DeadDude Member

I know how hard it is to find players for Battle Royales and Survival, Come to Havoc Gamers teamspeak to meet new guys, Every one is welcome, Havoc Gamers is a h1z1 group which has won 100 + brs, And we are creating a social atmosphere for every one to come and have fun and play with us or meet new player.

Come and check us out to day :p

6. Bor

Bor Super Moderator

It's going ok. Working on my own site for a Warframe clan thing :p But yeah, I may hop in your ts every once in awhile.

7. DeadDude

DeadDude Member

[MENTION=1351]Bor[/MENTION] why don't you not make the war frame section in to Havoc Gamers bud be awesome if we could get this goin, I've already got 20+ people for h1z1 for battle Royales.

Let me know :)

8. Bor

Bor Super Moderator

I may, I may. I love that game. I know im late due to using mobile forever, but I will let you know if I decide to do something like that.
    [MENTION=8186]DeadDude[/MENTION]

9. DeadDude

DeadDude Member

Any time bor,

I'm still looking for new people to come and hang around with us in the teamspeak to play survival or brs maybe a different game come and check us out and let us know teamspeak info is havocgamerz.teamspeak3.org