Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

[PC] (PDX) Paradox Rising Looking for Active players!!

Discussion in 'Z1: Battle Royale Clans and Groups' started by Kim41282, Dec 26, 2015.

1. Kim41282

Kim41282 Member

RECRUITMENT OPEN ALL ZONES!

Paradox is a Clan of about 30 members at present.

We are a H1Z1 Only clan accepting Eu & Us Based players. Please read this post as it will give you a outline of how we expect our members to act whilst a member of this clan.
    Paradox does not wish to be known as a Bandit clan but people must also be aware we are not a care bear clan. We will not initiate hostile activity unless we feel that a group or an individual possess a direct threat to us or any member. If anyone threatens you or fires upon you , you have the right to defend yourself . We do not even mind if on occasions you shoot first and ask questions later as long as this is not something you do all the time for no good reason. If we receive constant reports of any individual player doing this on a regular basis they will be removed from the clan . Again we want a reputation of firm but fair Not Bandit's.

The clan will run groups to gather gear and building materials on a daily basis and if needs be we will raid none friendly and known hostile basis if the opportunity presents itself.

All clan members MUST have the clan tag in caps after their name (will be given to you on TS).
    The clan does have a Team speak server and whilst in game with the clan in or around base you must be on Team speak at all times. YOU MUST have a working headset and microphone.

You must be mature and English speaking as well as understand English.
    You must act in a friendly, non-aggressive manner whenever possible. This means in-game and out of game where you are representing Paradox.
    We are not a KoS community, whilst we will understandably defend ourselves we don't actively go out and kill people needlessly. All of our members are responsible for their own actions and as above are expected to act as friendly as possible whenever they encounter other survivors.
    you will be expected to join our face book page where any clan news will be posted on a daily basis.

We have a mix of male and female players within our clan.Many of us have children.

you can get hold of us for more information at ....

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1564854997088460/

our Website.

http://s13.zetaboards.com/ParadoxRising/index/

We aim to have fun,enjoy the game and meet new people to play along side to build a strong and successful clan and base. We do have real life commitments such as work and children.

#1 Kim41282, Dec 26, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 26, 2015
  2. Kim41282

Kim41282 Member

bump looking for very active players from all time zones! contact us or apply via the clans forums

3. Kim41282

Kim41282 Member

still looking for active players all time zones especially EU

4. sarikasCY

sarikasCY New Member

Hey guys im an active player in eu timezone is +2:00 i speak fluent english i have a mic and headset and i know the game good enough. Here is my steam account so u can add me to speak from there -> sarikasCY

5. Kim41282

Kim41282 Member

pop on over to our website m8 :)

bump!

6. AeonPDX

AeonPDX New Member

7. AeonPDX

AeonPDX New Member

8. AeonPDX

AeonPDX New Member

Have a great New Year all

9. AeonPDX

AeonPDX New Member

10. AeonPDX

AeonPDX New Member

Looking for VERY ACTIVE players 21+ from the EU . You must be willing to gather resources and be English speaking.

11. AeonPDX

AeonPDX New Member

still looking for very active players

12. AeonPDX

AeonPDX New Member

bumpity Bump

13. AeonPDX

AeonPDX New Member

14. Stahlbauer

Stahlbauer New Member

Application

Hi,

I am a mature player, 18+ and experienced in these types of games, I frequently play Arma 3 and LoL besides H1Z1 and I have almost every voice chat downloaded.

I am a native English speaker. I tend to be friendly in the game, I am looking for a clan to work towards something bigger. I have a working microphone and I qualify for all other prerequisites.

Let me know if you are interested in my application, I was added to the Facebook group.

-Stahlbauer

15. AeonPDX

AeonPDX New Member

Thanks for your application :) welcome aboard! :)

still looking or active players

16. Devi

Devi New Member

Hello, I am an active player at the age of 23. I am very active and do play this game often. I certainly have voice chat infact the headset I use is the Astro A40 TR's. I am an American so of course I speak and read (near) perfect english :p. I am also very friendly in general and in game. I usually keep to myself and dont fight others unless provoked. I am interested in joining as with one person much can be accomplished but in a group anything can happen.

17. AeonPDX

AeonPDX New Member

feel free to join the forum and apply m8 :)

18. CrazyRambo

CrazyRambo New Member

Hello, I am 16 years old i have 435 hours in H1Z1 i'm a active player im from EUDenmark i speak and read english i like farming and doing PVP / Rading. :)

#18 CrazyRambo, Feb 9, 2016
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 9, 2016
  19. AeonPDX

AeonPDX New Member

20. AeonPDX

AeonPDX New Member

feel free to apply m8 :)