Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Idea for a King of the Kill Gamemode

Discussion in 'Z1: Battle Royale' started by M_aV, Aug 19, 2016.

Tags:
  1. M_aV

M_aV New Member

Me and my friend were sitting at school and we were talking about h1z1 and then an idea popped into my head.

Idea ---- King of the Kill - Total Domination
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

- A gamemode in which there are 2 teams of players that battle for domination over the map.
    - The Map would be halved and on the map, both sides would be a certain colour (lets just say blue and red) that shows the current 'domination' of a certain team.
    - Each player on both teams will drop like on battle royal, but will only be dropped in the zone that correlates to their team.
    - Weapon and Item placement would be even across both sides with both teams having equal potential in the battlefield.
    - As a team finds their equipment, they will be able to run into teammates and group up.
    -Each team has to try and dominate the battlefield and either 1. Kill the whole other team 2. Take out a main structure/base that an enemy team owns 3. Have a max time limit and if it runs out, which ever team has dominated the most (could be calculated with land taken, or most enemies killed), would win.

Side Ideas for within the Gamemode
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-O- a feast as such (like the ones featured in the hunger games franchise which you should be well aware of) could appear to change the course of the game and can provide a boost to whoever finds it first.
    -o- This boost could a physical boost to the team (weapons armor, a vehicle)
    -o- Or it could be a boost that gives a very slow but constant heal, or maybe a big defence boost, or even speed and damage buffs.
    -o- Could have a new vehicle that can carry up to 10 people that could change the way the battles work, with a much faster pushing technique.

-O- Earnable Loot
    -o- Take mini objectives/enemy bases that will provide a reward upon defeat.
    -o- Tough to beat ai that can definitely have a chance to wipe out some teammates, so better make it worth the reward.

-O- For the 'domination' side of things, you could determine that by how far a team has pushed over the centre line of the map.

-o- the team's colour line will show the domination of the teams and will push over or behind the centre line of the map.
    -o- (to help this not be as confusing, their will be a red and blue team) If there are no people behind the red teams line and the red team start to push into the blue team's territory, you will see that the red team now has a higher percentage of land dominated. This will obviously work vice versa for the blue team.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Even though not many people are going to see this, if you actually read through it, post new things that could help it or maybe fix something that you think i needed to improve or explain more.

Feel free to express ideas below or just comment on if this is the worst idea ever, an ok idea, or i love this idea.

I don't really care of negative response because i would just take it and cry myself to sleep.

Jokes.........maybe.

GG, M_aV

2. bL0oodeLf

bL0oodeLf New Member

It sounds interesting but.. It is not really what h1z1 is about

3. Eveul

Eveul New Member

Sounds interesting wouldnt mind trying it

4. Mr Randy

Mr Randy New Member

Sounds really interesting but it would be a complete different game imo.

5. Mr Randy

Mr Randy New Member

but I would definitely play :]

6. FanDelorda

FanDelorda New Member

+1 good idea

7. DanDestroyer

DanDestroyer New Member

Would basically be a different game, no point in it.