Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Just some things

Discussion in 'Z1: Battle Royale' started by SavageB, Nov 27, 2016.

1. SavageB

SavageB New Member

Relatively new player here, just wanted to post about some things I have noticed in this game.

First off, plenty of potential. A lot of fun with the gun battles.

However, some negative things I have noticed and maybe you guys can educate me on these things or give me some input.

The gun mechanics seem to be a lot of RNG involved or am I missing something with my aim lol? (doing it wrong)

Why isn't there any decent rewards for duo ques etc? Anything mentioned about this at all for the future?

Why are people from other continents playing on US servers? I mean some of the gun mechanics/hit boxes are bad enough trying to trace as is, people from other continents just make this so much harder with lag. You gotta adjust enough for locals, how much more do i need to lead/trace with people from other continents in the server. Consistency seems out the window with that issue. Dont get me wrong im not a racist, its good to have that choice to play on diff servers but im sure aussies and asians have enough pop and want for local servers.

Why not have team rezzing in 5 ques? 30 second rez timer from a buddy that looted a med device, like a defib. Downed player rezzes with 50 percent health. this gives your team a little bit more immersion, and just another factor for team play, strats. I mean queing with 5 is a shit show to begin with but its fun with multiple friends, one or two guys die off the bat...most people leave and re que again. I think this would be a decent idea to implement.

2. GH0STtv99

GH0STtv99 New Member

I am new to and I think I am also doing something wrong with aiming and things cause I couldn't hit the broad side of a barn if I tried. I also wish they would add more rewards for queuing with friends to idk if they talked about this but they need to change something. Overall I am have just as much fun with this game than any other tbh

3. TeX

TeX Administrator
    Staff Member

Ping lock is now in effect, guns have been fixed and hitbox also fixed in last patch.

4. VeteranWingz

VeteranWingz New Member