Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Daryl and Ezekiel

Discussion in 'Episode 916 - The Storm' started by Daryl Rocks, Apr 1, 2019.

1. zombiemom62

zombiemom62 Well-Known Member

Lydia's reasoning for Carol to kill her for the good of all was the same reasoning Carol killed and torched the sickies back at the prison, Karen and David? she did it for the good of all. I couldn't help but think it reminded her of her past actions.

• Like Like x 5
    • Agree Agree x 1
  2. zombiemom62

zombiemom62 Well-Known Member

only if crossing the river counted as a bath:p

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  3. Lindigo

Lindigo Well-Known Member

Yes! I loved that call back.

4. 8307c4

8307c4 Well-Known Member

I lost a lot of respect for the zeke there and I didn't have that much for him to begin with, the whole "king" act has been a turn off for me ever since these charaders first aired... Granted, things have improved since Sheiba's death but barely, there was the movie thing...

I don't mind these people living in an enclosed town, I don't believe that to be the smartest way to survive in a ZA but I can see a LOT of colonies and groups of people doing just that.

But "burning" a commodity or a resource that would be scarce or rare on a good day (such as electricity) for entertainment purposes feels very Mad Max'ish to me and if not out of place then certainly unwise.

This "burning" has been the underlying tone at the kingdom ever and forever, Ezekiel acting the big shot throwing parties at any cost and basically acting like there's no tomorrow.
    It is why I never really cared for Ezekiel, I can not fully believe a faker like him would ever command an entire town of followers, it just doesn't work like that in the real world.

And then, oh yes I almost forgot...
    For the Zeke to ask Daryl that shit?
    I rewound twice to make SURE I really heard what I thought I heard the first time.
    And I was like yup, I did heard it right the first time...
    So there's his true colors finally shining through, and what an asshole.

Daryl was the cool one thou, wow super kudos for how he handled that.

5. Lori Grimes

Lori Grimes Active Member

I think it was immature and pathetic (as in pathetic like I'm sad watching his clutching at straws)
    :( I am glad daryl didn't say anything back really like agree to leave or argue etc. Poor Daryl. lol

6. BatmansHooker

BatmansHooker Well-Known Member

Probably the closest thing he's had in a decade

7. Blueman

Blueman Well-Known Member

I think Carol must perceive Lydia not as a real or potential threat to the community, unlike a sick Karen and David and unlike Lizzie and so she did not kill Lydia even when Lydia asked her. I imagine, if Carol somehow thought otherwise, she would have no problem of killing Lydia. Carol does not have to be asked as she would do a preemptive strike.

I wonder whether or not Daryl has told Carol of Lydia being abused by her mother.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1