Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Rewatch: Season 4 Thoughts

Discussion in 'Episode 416 - A' started by WillyJakkz, Apr 5, 2019.

1. WillyJakkz

WillyJakkz Active Member

Wow this Season was stunning. As good as I remembered it being, it actually was even better on my rewatch.

This Season had so many signature moments. From Carol burning the "infected bodies" (you know who was one of the burned bodies and you know who got PISSED!), to the re-humanizing of the Governor then subsequent de-humanizing of him again, to Rick tearing off Claimer Joe's throat with his teeth, to the introduction of Abraham and his merry little band of Rosita, and Eugene who were gonna "save the world".

We saw Lilly "look at the flowers", Carl try to usurp his dad, and we saw Daryl grow even more into his own.

"They don't know who they're screwing with"...

Of all the incredible highlights this Season offered, none were as powerful unfortunately as Herschel's death.

The walkers (and writers) seemed to have found their niché settling on this iteration of the zombie lore lol.

The only negative if it is one was this Season was like The Walking Dead VH-1 with all the music they seemed to close every episode with as if the ep was leading up to the music video.

Verdict: I used to think Season 3 but upon rewatch Season 4 is The Walking Dead's defining moments of the series. Straight up classic material throughout.

Standout Ep: Too Far Gone, how could the death of Herschel not be its standout ep? And yes there were others that absolutely challenge it but the story to end the Prison Chapter was breathtaking.

R.I.P. Scott Wilson

#1 WillyJakkz, Apr 5, 2019
    Last edited: Apr 5, 2019
    • Agree Agree x 1
  2. PepperAnn

PepperAnn Well-Known Member

Ahhhh Hershel's hero eppy and his death WAS season four. Forget what I said on my season 3 thoughts. LOL forward them to here. And add............... THE GROVE. My all time fave episode until The Calm Before happened. LOL

• Like Like x 1
  3. PepperAnn

PepperAnn Well-Known Member

GAWD I have and could still watch The Grove over and over. SO GOOD.

• Agree Agree x 1