Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

"Shane done more to keep group alive than Rick"

Discussion in 'Episode 209 - Triggerfinger' started by Syphon, Feb 25, 2012.

1. HockeyMomChris

HockeyMomChris Active Member

Yes, let's not beat an already dead horse here......

2. HockeyMomChris

HockeyMomChris Active Member

smartass!!

3. Nachtbringer

Nachtbringer Member

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o9ALH55dbJw

I watched Season 2 14 times now.
    With everytime it got cleaner how stupid Rick & Co were.
    Shane had the correct mindset.
    I mean HOW CRAZY DO YOU have to be to let Randall go?!?! Thats a 100% death sentence.
    If Randall manage to get back to his group at the highway then it would be Game Over for Rick and his group.

4. rhizin

rhizin Member

It is the same pattern every time. Rick goes off for some good reason, relying on them to behave like halfway intelligent people in his absence. But the moment he is gone they start doing stupid stuff. Shit happens like it does when people in a world like this are stupid. Rick comes back and is blamed for everything that happeneds while THEY were in charge and made all the wrong decisions. They are not little children that have to be watched all the time or the parent will be responsible for their actions.

5. rhizin

rhizin Member

No, I don't like him much because he is agressive and tries to solve every little conflict by shouting or fighting. I really don't care who he hops into bed with (Rick has deserved better than Lori anyway ;), so let her go off with Shane and be happy or something.).

6. rhizin

rhizin Member

Rick doesn't take orders. He is just not the guy who wants to lead alone and thinks everything he does is right. He needs people to reaffirm him, counsel him, see things from different perspectives and make an informed decision. That is what good leadership actually is. Not imposing your position on everyone else. The problem is that for the moment, in that small group, Rick doesn't have anyone to turn to, exept maybe Hershel for a bit. His wife bitches at him, his best friend questions him and knows everything better, and the rest, exept loyal follower Glenn, do nothing but squabble and blame Rick for it.

• Agree Agree x 1