Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Pizza

Discussion in 'General Discussion / Off-Topic' started by maul codf, Oct 20, 2014.

1. Fozz

Fozz Member

Love pizza, especially when after a drink or two. All about that pepperoni, sausage, mushroom, and green pepper life. I don't meet many people that aren't in love in with pizza.

2. djordjem87

djordjem87 New Member

I have been working as a chef for several years and i enjoy cooking very much. Recently i decided to be a vegetarian and it opened a new approach to food. Pizza is artistic food. It is like a picture or a mosaic and you can make it in many different ways. I usually eat Margherita but i also like any vegetarian type. I just make a regular whatever type of pizza and leave out the meat and meat like ingredients.

3. FuZyOn

FuZyOn Member

Homemade pizza never works out for me, so I always end up ordering one. As for topping.. hmm, I love mushrooms and pepperoni.

4. Newtbro

Newtbro Member

I love pizza, mainly pizza from pizza hut or pizza inn.

5. HungryZombie

HungryZombie Active Member

PIzza is one of my favorite foods. I can't eat any of pizza from the large chains like Dominoes or Pizza Hut so sadly I have to pay $25 or more for my pizza fix. Wish I could get into the 2 for $5 types of pizza but it is what it is.

There are a few local places that make a great pie.

6. DeadZedHead

DeadZedHead Well-Known Member

Nice thing about pizza is that you can make it so many different ways and have a different one every time. As long as you use real mozzarella, its hard to make a bad pizza.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

7. yoris

yoris New Member

I really like to have pizza often but only a few places serve it well