Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Game of Thrones(SPOILERS)

Discussion in 'Television Shows' started by Killermolls, May 17, 2012.

1. Jama

Jama Well-Known Member

Yes. The scene where Jaime made Brienne a knight was very touching. And that it happened in front of several key people, was even more touching. Those men respect her and see her as a champion. That's just part of what makes her worthy of being knighted.

• Agree Agree x 4
  2. purriwinkle

purriwinkle Well-Known Member

You may be recalling the walk of shame that Cersei Lannister made. Full frontal. Lena was pregnant at the time and they used a body double for the walk.

oh, and come to think of it, Emilia also pulled the plug on gratuitous nudity.

#6962 purriwinkle, Apr 22, 2019
    Last edited: Apr 22, 2019
  3. JEA13

JEA13 Well-Known Member

Oh. I didnt hear that part. That makes sense .

4. purriwinkle

True, but as the old saying goes, the heart wants what the heart wants. Tyrion spoke truth when he said Jaime knew Cersei for what she was and loved her anyways.

5. X-HUNTER

X-HUNTER Well-Known Member

I could not believe she ask this question. Come next week Winterfell may be in ashes. Too soon Sansa, too soon!

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. X-HUNTER

X-HUNTER Well-Known Member

I am going to borrow this line.

7. JEA13

JEA13 Well-Known Member

Just like Tormund has his heart set on Brienne. I couldnt tell if Tormund was trying to compete with Jamie for her attention or if he even realizes Brienne likes Jamie.

• Agree Agree x 1
  8. JEA13

JEA13 Well-Known Member

OK. If you get any money for it I want 10%.

9. purriwinkle

Being a Wildling, while not ignorant, he’s a simpler man. If you remember when Jon first met Ygrette, she told him she kept expecting he would steal her away and make her his own. That’s apparently how it works north of the Wall. A man steals the woman he wants and if she doesn’t kill him, they mate and it’s a done deal.

I really don’t think Tormund is subtly competing with Jaime. If he wanted to “compete” they would physically fight for her. Tormund has been south long enough to know there are certain rules. He also knows Brienne is a strong warrior and trying to capture her and make off with her would have an uncertain outcome at best.
    I do think he’s trying to impress her with his feats of prowess.

As much as Jaime respects, admires, and even likes Brienne....Even if he wishes he could have ended up with someone like her, he is doomed to love his sister despite whether or not he likes her or what she does.

#6969 purriwinkle, Apr 22, 2019
    Last edited: Apr 22, 2019
    • Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  10. southernlady

southernlady Well-Known Member

Did anyone else notice Ghost?!

[​IMG]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Informative Informative x 1
  11. PepperAnn

PepperAnn Well-Known Member

Rewatching. I REALLY liked the Sansa/Theon scene. He’s so different than the Theon of the first couple seasons

I guess that’s what torture does to ya. lol

12. purriwinkle

I missed him entirely. I was going to ask where he made his appearance in the epi. Thanks for the screen shot.

• Like Like x 1
  13. JEA13

JEA13 Well-Known Member

I posted way back towards the beginning of posts on episode 2 the following: Glad to see Ghost but couldnt they show someone interacting with him instead of barely seeing him on the sidelines. My posts are seen less often than Ghost! I am now truely no one.
    Not too worry I can add some more now. They spent how many minutes before with Jon and Dany flying with the dragons. Couldnt they spend like 15 seconds with Jon introducing Dany to Ghost?

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Funny Funny x 2
  14. Jama

Jama Well-Known Member

His obsession with her is hilarious. I absolutely love it and I want more of it.

I really like what they're doing with him. They started him out as this fierce and "serious" warrior and more of a minor character in Season 4, and now he's got a bigger role and it's a lot more comic relief.

Bronn and Tyrion provided most of the comic relief back in earlier seasons, but both characters have grown, expanded and evolved a lot since then (more so with Tyrion). I wonder if that's why the writers switched gears with Tormund a bit and made him more of a funny guy. His scene's with The Hound have been hilarious as well.

I've re-watched his "origin story" scene about 5 times now. :D:D:D:D

• Like Like x 2
  15. purriwinkle

Oh yeah. I would love to see Jon introduce Danny to Ghost. He had to get over his fear of her dragons, I would like to see her stare a dire wolf in the face. Lol.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  16. PepperAnn

Ya I was surprised to see him. I really thought he wouldn’t be back. Ghosted us if you will. :p

Plus his reappearance was so......uneventful. He’s just there on the side of my screen. Lol

• Funny Funny x 3
  17. PepperAnn

Lol I saw your post. I was just so meh about how they brought him back.

• Like Like x 2
  18. Stealth

Stealth Well-Known Member

Now they just have to have that talk where Arya explains to him that she has a bag of faces. lol

• Funny Funny x 4
  19. Stealth

[
    Greyworm

• Like Like x 1
  20. Stealth

He was avoiding her before that and the whole Lyanna/Rhaegar topic was brought up by Dany. Since it was on the table I think he figured it was the best point to reveal it all. He was probably testing her reaction. Her going immediately to suggesting he was a challenge to her for the Iron Throne wasn't the best path.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1