Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Here to Help

Discussion in 'Episode 501 - Here to Help' started by Dnae, Jun 1, 2019.

1. Lindigo

Lindigo Well-Known Member

I would be, too. lol

2. Dnae

Dnae Well-Known Member

what in the hell are you yammering on about?

A note stashed inside Mr. Roboto's helmet?

If so the answer is no. She found some curious wires exposed on the body of his armor suit and then she started feeling him up (so to speak) and disovered a zipped bag in a pocket on the armor. She cut open the zipped bag (I am guessing it had a lock on it) and found what appeared to be a drawing/blueprint and then plastic tags.

The plastic tags are what has piqued my interest. At first I thought it was drawings of buildings or rooms within a building. But upon closer look some of the edges of the drawings have curves, indention, etc. Much like you would find on a map of states or countries. So now I am wondering are these tags of states where facilities are? If not states perhaps cities or counties. These tags were also labeled with letters (i.e. A, K) in I believe the upper right hand corner. Do these letters correspond to a section or key on the enclosed blueprint/map she found?

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. Dnae

Dnae Well-Known Member

She knocked his helmet off his head so that she could put an end to his walker life.

The helmet went tumbling into the mud

Is it just me or did anyone else feel a bit claustrophobic?
    The way that dude was ensconced in that suit
    My mind went from guy in black armor walking around in the rain to guy in black latex
    Sometimes I worry about me.

[​IMG]

• Funny Funny x 1
  4. Sharpie61

Sharpie61 Well-Known Member

Maybe she ran into them before. Or someone who did.

The truth is out there

• Like Like x 1
  5. Sharpie61

Sharpie61 Well-Known Member

I’ll have to rewatch again, but they looked like key cards to me. The ones that would open a door.

The truth is out there

6. PepperAnn

PepperAnn Well-Known Member

Yup. Apparently I DO need to rewatch. Lmao

7. Neuropyramidal

Neuropyramidal Well-Known Member

1.97 million. Compared to over 4 million for the Season 4 Premiere. There is generally a bit of a dip after a premiere so 1.97 isn't a good starting square. Creative plans be darned, if they are below a million by the end of the season, it will probably be the last season no matter what the producers' agenda is. Fear isn't a cheap show to make. I'd kind of hate to see the show get cancelled without a proper wrap-up, although even if that happens, they can just fix it with the movies.

Although, movie number uno would already be in production likely by the time the show was cancelled, so......

Anyway, my guess is that the creative team plans for this to be the last season anyway... time will tell.

• Like Like x 1
  8. Neuropyramidal

If I had to guess I would say the shapes were the perimeters around their compounds or safe zones. Sometimes perimeters are odd shaped simply due to the terrain. And maybe each one was a key card to use for doors in each respective zone.

And the idea of multiple compounds makes possible the concept that people from FTWD could end up inside a facility and not meet Rick for awhile.

9. Chr1s

Chr1s Well-Known Member

I don't suspect this series will live on beyond this season. I see the surviving characters becoming part of the Grimes movies, eventually merging with the main show in the final movie when Rick is reconnected to the survivors from TWD.

Basically I believe FTWD will end this season, the Grimes movies will then take on the surviving characters from FTWD. Those movies will eventually catch up to the timeline on TWD where Rick doesn't return to the series but instead some survivors from TWD will end up in the final scenes of the final movie. If ratings are still high, TWD will continue to live on beyond season 12 but will focus on whatever characters remain on that show. Maybe even continue the stories started in the Grimes movies, either way I see those movies being the connecting point between the two series. All the while the new series will focus on a different group.

10. HungryZombie

HungryZombie Active Member

I took it as Althea just was curious in general and taking off the strange helmet seemed and obvious step. Finding whatever she found was a bonus.

11. Stealth

Stealth Well-Known Member

That Season 4 premiere though was inflated due to the Morgan crossover. The Season 3 finale of Fear was only 2.23 and last year's finale was 2.13. So there's been some erosion, but not a collapse. Whether the series survives for another season though is a whole other question. Would be odd for them to do the whole Morgan crossover (and now Dwight) and then just end things. Stranger things have happened though.

12. PepperAnn

After the horrendous job they did with 4b............I have a feeling MANY people have said **** this I am out.

• Like Like x 1
  13. Neuropyramidal

True, the last couple finales were only in the 2 million or so range, but the premieres have been higher. Historically, if you compare each season's premiere to its finale, the finale is usually around 1/2 to 2/3 the ratings of the premiere. Which is what worries me. We are slowly eroding, and at this rate, the S5 will end only around the one million or so range. As a relatively expensive show to make....will they keep it? It will be interesting to see what Dwight's entrance does to the ratings, if anything.

• Agree Agree x 2
  14. HungryZombie

HungryZombie Active Member

They looked like map overlays to me.
    I'm pretty sure the "plastic tags" were map overlays. https://www.globalsecurity.org/military/library/policy/army/fm/3-25-26/ch7.htm

15. VenomGA

VenomGA Well-Known Member

sorry, i was not home last Sunday night. Was still traveling back from a week+ i Italy. :)

16. PepperAnn

nice!!!! How was that???

17. Dnae

Dnae Well-Known Member

Live +3 ratings saw a fairly significant bump

Total viewers 2.966 million (50.86% increase)
    18-49 adult viewer demo .93 (56.69% increase)
    25-54 adult viewer demo 1.28 (56.69% increase)

18. VenomGA

VenomGA Well-Known Member

didn;t want to come back. Food was awesome, scenery was awesome plus all the history!!

• Winner Winner x 2