Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Time for Trump to go

Discussion in 'Debaters' started by Morgotha, Jul 20, 2015.

1. Morgotha

Morgotha Well-Known Member

2. Morgotha

See, this is why people like me don't want to vote for someone on the left. When someone is shooting at us it's THEIR fault, not ours. We didn't make them try and blow up oil tankers, and we didn't make them do this.

"Former Vice President Joe Biden blasted President Trump’s Iran strategy as a “self-inflicted disaster” Thursday, just hours after a U.S. Navy drone was shot down by an Iranian missile over the Strait of Hormuz.

Seeking to put the blame on the Trump administration for the risk of "military conflict," the 2020 Democratic presidential hopeful released a statement taking direct aim at the president's decision to abandon the Obama administration’s nuclear agreement with Iran."

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/bi...-inflicted-disaster-after-us-drone-shoot-down

3. DeadZedHead

DeadZedHead Well-Known Member

Umm. Trump spent months threatening Iran. They reacted. They have been warning trump to back off.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

4. Morgotha

I'm sure Biden appreciates your support.

5. tink

tink Well-Known Member

Trump, apparently unaware what a drone is:

Abby D. Phillip‏Verified account @abbydphillip
    Trump on Iran: "We had nobody in the drone. It would have made a big difference." He repeats that "somebody" in Iran made a mistake. "I find it hard to believe it was intentional."

9:41 AM - 20 Jun 2019

6. tink

tink Well-Known Member

Trump was freaking out the other day when Iran said it would go over what the treaty limit for nuclear material. Apparently forgetting that there isn't a limit SINCE HE BROKE THE TREATY.

• Winner Winner x 1
  7. DeadZedHead

Create a problem then claim you’re a hero for pointing out that there is a problem. I seem to be saying this every couple of weeks.

• Winner Winner x 1
  8. Sharpie61

Sharpie61 Well-Known Member

9. tink

tink Well-Known Member

10. Morgotha

from the article:

"He pointed out that, as an operational document by the joint chiefs rather than a policy documents, its role is to plan for worst-case scenarios. But Aftergood added: “That kind of thinking itself can be hazardous. It can make that sort of eventuality more likely instead of deterring it.”"

Someone has to have a plan for the worst case scenario. That's their job.

11. Morgotha

So Trump decided NOT to bomb Iran - yet.

"
    The United States made a last-minute decision to call off retaliatory strikes against Iran in response to the downing Thursday of a Navy drone that Washington said was over international airspace, a source told Fox News early Friday.

But few details about the aborted mission and the circumstances that led to the reversal were available.

Multiple news outlets, including the New York Times, Washington Post and Associated Press, reported similar accounts — citing unnamed sources. These reports portray a mission that would have targeted Iranian missile batteries and radars. No shots were fired and no missiles were launched, according to the AP."

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/us-called-off-retaliatory-strike-against-iran-in-last-minute-wsj

12. tink

tink Well-Known Member

https://apnews.com/46da2dbe04f54adbb875cfbc06bbc615

Migrant children describe neglect at Texas border facility

“In my 22 years of doing visits with children in detention I have never heard of this level of inhumanity,” said Holly Cooper, who co-directs University of California, Davis’ Immigration Law Clinic and represents detained youth.

13. Morgotha

"
    He said that the Border Patrol is holding 15,000 people, and the agency considers 4,000 to be at capacity."

Put out the welcome mat for illegal aliens and you get... more illegal aliens. When you exceed the amount of people that can be taken care of humanely you get... inhumane care.

Want the problem to go away? Start telling and demonstrating to illegal aliens they aren't wanted here so that they quit coming.

14. tink

tink Well-Known Member

^^The old "Those infants and children had it coming, of COURSE we put them in concentration camps and tortured them! It's their own fault for allowing their parents to bring them for the perfectly legal activity of requesting asylum for which we imprison them."

Completely ignoring the fact that the reason for the overcrowding is they are putting people in concentration camps while they wait for their hearings under Trump, which is the new part. Know how to ease the overcrowding really quickly and for a lot less money? Stop putting people in concentration camps.

15. Morgotha

"Tortured them"? Perhaps we are reading different articles. I didn't read anything about waterboarding, etc. Granted the one girl didn't get vegetables with her burrito, she'll definitely need counseling after that, but overall it doesn't sound like people are being tortured to me.

You DO realize that these migrant caravans asking for "asylum" are a scam, don't you? These central American countries have always been corrupt hellholes. There's no reason that all of a sudden half a million people per year should need "asylum" here. Just wanting to live in America and not your own country isn't a legitimate reason to request asylum.

At the end of the day there's a simple solution to the problem. If they don't want to be "tortured" by the system in the United States they should stay home.

16. tink

tink Well-Known Member

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-48710432

""Are you arguing seriously that you do not read the agreement as requiring you to do anything other than what I just described: cold all night long, lights on all night long, sleeping on concrete and you've got an aluminium foil blanket?"

He added that it was "inconceivable" that the government would describe those conditions as "safe and sanitary".

Fellow Judge A Wallace Tashima remarked: "It's within everybody's common understanding that if you don't have a toothbrush, you don't have soap, you don't have a blanket, those are not safe and sanitary [conditions]."

Ms Fabian agreed "there's fair reason to find that those things may be part of safe and sanitary" conditions, but said the Flores agreement was "vague"."

^^Torture. And 'the agreement never specifically mentioned beds' is the argument that a GOVERNMENT LAWYER would have you believe makes it OK. 12-year olds use this sort of argument all the time, but luckily, parents don't fall for it - and neither did the judges.

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  17. DeadZedHead

Just one month ago i was called a ridiculous crackpot howling at the moon when i worried that trump might use nukes. “His people would never allow it”. It may just be tough talk but he is one step closer. If he gets a second term, i have no doubt he will try. My faith in his people stopping him just plummeted.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  18. DeadZedHead

Trump has been telling them they weren’t wanted for two years and immigration spiked.

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  19. Morgotha

12 year-olds make arguments like "everyone should have everything they want". Adults realize that if the supply of something is limited, our ability to deliver it will ALSO be limited. If we don't have the supplies to deliver to them, we don't have them. Again, if they don't like it, they should go home.

20. Morgotha

Yep. You're still crazy, and Nope, no nukes will be used.