Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

So what's that three circles organization?

Discussion in 'Episode 505 - The End of Everything' started by tsahi, Jul 1, 2019.

1. tsahi

tsahi Member

If this was some sort of government left-overs, they would have carried the flag of the United States, no? What do they do? Isabel already said they are about the future. Are they trying to find a cure to the zombie disease? a way to kill all zombies? create a save haven for everyone? What's your shot?

• Like Like x 1
  2. Sharpie61

Sharpie61 Well-Known Member

Isabelle said that her group was treating water, so they must be stationed at a treatment plant. So I am guessing mostly scientists.

What I wonder is - are they using live people as lab rats.

The truth is out there

• Like Like x 1
  3. Chr1s

Chr1s Well-Known Member

Well we learned a few things about them and how they connect to Rick.

I've been thinking a few things about them since they first took Rick. Given he hasn't returned in 6 years, I believed they were a very secluded and high security community. With complete control of who enters and who leaves. Isabel pretty much confirmed that, saying people can't leave and they don't want anybody to know who and where they are. So that explains why Rick hasn't returned, simply put, he can't. I still think it's an island, but that remains to be seen.

She also said they are working for a future. I have had this belief that an "A" is a recently bitten human who hasn't died yet, and a "B" is someone who can live in and help the community. I believe the reason they want "A's" is because they are experimenting on people trying to find a cure. They don't want to infect people they have allowed in, so they use people like Jadis to trade supplies for recently bitten people.

As far as who they were before, I suspect they are military members. Probably a grab bag of military members who didn't just fall inline with what the military was doing. We know from Al's tape that the national guard and the Army/Marines were fighting against one another. We have to assume one of those groups didn't agree with Operation Cobalt. So I imagine this group is made up of those who opposed that operation.

I also don't think we will see them again until Rick's movies. The rest of this season will probably focus on the group getting back together and trying to take back the factory.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  4. Stealth

Stealth Well-Known Member

This group though would have to have separate outposts. It wouldn't make sense for the people based around Texas to be the same ones that picked up Rick in the DC area. I guess if you had former military that stayed connected with different groups in the country this whole scenario is marginally believable.

Either way though it just feels as if they're too organized and well provisioned to make sense at this stage of the apocalypse. We saw the entire infrastructure collapse and these people are moving around like it's a Bladerunner film.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Funny Funny x 1
  5. 8307c4

8307c4 Well-Known Member

They are the secret organization that's been flying that stupid helicopter around that we've seen a few times since the very beginning of The Walking Dead.

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. Sharpie61

Sharpie61 Well-Known Member

I rewatched the WD episode where Jadis holds rick in the container. It had an A on it.
    When she brought out the walker, she said it was time for “after”.
    When she called the helicopter to help Rick, she said he was a B. Obviously “before”.
    The 3 circle people must be doing experiments on those who have been bitten, but not yet dead.

The truth is out there

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  7. PepperAnn

PepperAnn Well-Known Member

I like this!