Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Time for Trump to go

Discussion in 'Debaters' started by Morgotha, Jul 20, 2015.

1. tink

tink Well-Known Member

Donald J. Trump‏Verified account @realDonaldTrump
    A big subject today at the White House Social Media Summit will be the tremendous dishonesty, bias, discrimination and suppression practiced by certain companies. We will not let them get away with it much longer. The Fake News Media will also be there, but for a limited period..

4:30 AM - 11 Jul 2019

....The Fake News is not as important, or as powerful, as Social Media. They have lost tremendous credibility since that day in November, 2016, that I came down the escalator with the person who was to become your future First Lady. When I ultimately leave office in six......

....years, or maybe 10 or 14 (just kidding), they will quickly go out of business for lack of credibility, or approval, from the public. That’s why they will all be Endorsing me at some point, one way or the other. Could you imagine having Sleepy Joe Biden, or @AlfredENeuman99,..

...or a very nervous and skinny version of Pocahontas (1000/24th), as your President, rather than what you have now, so great looking and smart, a true Stable Genius! Sorry to say that even Social Media would be driven out of business along with, and finally, the Fake News Media!

There's zero evidence that conservative views are being stifled by social media.

https://www.theverge.com/interface/...k-conservative-bias-twitter-facebook-ted-cruz

This is Trump setting up his trolls and conspiracists with marching orders. Notice the not even veiled threats to both social media and the regular media. He's not playing around anymore, in my opinion. He knows he's behind in polls and intends to win regardless of votes. In fact his 'social media summit' is actually suppressing any voices that might have a different viewpoint, so it's not even a summit.

2. Lindigo

Lindigo Well-Known Member

FYI, everyone. Are we sure that is a real Pelosi account? I went ahead and signed. It immediately asked me for money, so I clicked out. I don't know of Congresspeople ever starting a petition, but I don't mind signing. Now my e-mail will be getting all kinds of mail requesting funds, so I hope there will be an unsubscribe option.

3. tink

tink Well-Known Member

It's her verified account.

And there isn't a chance in the world I'd sign her stupid ****ing petition. SHE IS SPEAKER OF THE HOUSE, and the best she can come up with is a PETITION that also tries to get money?

This woman has no business being in politics. Or maybe this is how politics actually works and we're all just seeing how sordid and awful it all is, and how both parties have just completely ****ed us over this whole time.

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. Sharpie61

Sharpie61 Well-Known Member

5. tink

tink Well-Known Member

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. Lindigo

This is EXACTLY what made me suspicious. It feels Twilight Zone weird.

I know nowadays politicians are constantly trying to raise money for re-election. Maybe this is a new approach that we will be seeing more of soon from everyone? Like PBS fundraising? aka "You like this topic? Give us money so we can continue to bring this content to you."

It's inexplicably strange.

7. tink

tink Well-Known Member

Global Twitter outage. Funny how that happens on the same day as Trump has his social media summit and threatens all social media...

• Funny Funny x 1
  8. Lindigo

• Like Like x 1
  9. Sharpie61

But he denied doing it.

The truth is out there

• Like Like x 1
  10. Lindigo

Oh, good. Now we have proof he is a liar. :p

11. DeadZedHead

DeadZedHead Well-Known Member

He denies everything. Thats his instinct. Deny it even after proof. His base will believe it while attacking Biden.
    Sometimes people dont react the way they feel because they don’t want to cause a scene. Not to discount her trauma but she made a kissy face when he came in. Hardly a signal she didnt want him to kiss her cheek. Thats not going to help her case. Some people said that they allowed Biden to get handsy because in the moment they didnt know how to react. This didnt seem like Biden hugging everyone and some not liking it. trump specifically picked a pretty woman to kiss bypassing others. This is also not the same as Biden kissing the cheek of someone he knows. If Biden opens his arms and the person opens their arms and leans in, i can see (however inappropriate) how he might interpret it as ok. trump took her shoulders and pulled her in, not giving her any choice to accept it or not.

12. tink

tink Well-Known Member

There's proof every day that he's a liar.

To some people kissing them on the cheek as a greeting is just so normal they don't remember doing it. And the way she made it sound was different than what he actually did. Forcefully kissing against her will made it sound like he stuck his tongue down her throat. He kissed her cheek. She didn't shove him away or get noticeably freaked out when he did it.

Honestly the things Biden does are creepier than that.

13. tink

tink Well-Known Member

14. Stealth

Stealth Well-Known Member

They all ask for money. lol Once your email address gets passed along it's a tsunami of people asking for donations. At the very bottom of each email though there's a small unsubscribe link. It can get very annoying.

• Informative Informative x 1
  15. tink

tink Well-Known Member

Peter Navarro tells MAGA not to believe anyone but Trump when it comes to tariffs:

https://www.cnbc.com/2019/07/12/pet...ese-or-us-press-about-trade-negotiations.html

He even singles out the Wall Street Journal, which is a decidedly pro-Trump paper, except where he causes damage to the economy (which is really all they care about).

"“My advice for investors is to be patient with the process and don’t believe anything you read in either the Chinese or the U.S. press about these negotiations unless it comes from the mouth of either the president or advisor Lighthizer,” Navarro said on CNBC’s “Squawk Box” on Friday.

“There’s just going to be a lot of garbage coming out of the Wall Street Journal and the People’s Daily and everything in between,” Navarro said. “I’ve seen this movie before... There were all sorts of stories written and they were designed to shape the negotiations and they didn’t have any insight into them,” Navarro said."

"The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command." ~George Orwell, 1984

• Like Like x 1
  16. tink

tink Well-Known Member

Huh, well there goes their claim that upper management didn't know about the Facebook group:

https://theintercept.com/2019/07/12...rovost-was-a-member-of-secret-facebook-group/

"WHEN NEWS BROKE that thousands of current and former Border Patrol agents were members of a secret Facebook group filled with racist, vulgar, and sexist content, Carla Provost, chief of the agency, was quick to respond. “These posts are completely inappropriate and contrary to the honor and integrity I see — and expect — from our agents day in and day out,” Provost said in a statement. “Any employees found to have violated our standards of conduct will be held accountable.”

For Provost, a veteran of the Border Patrol who was named head of the agency in August 2018, the group’s existence and content should have come as no surprise. Three months after her appointment to chief of the patrol, Provost herself had posted in the group, then known as “I’m 10-15,” now archived as “America First X 2.” Provost’s comment was innocuous — a friendly clapback against a group member who questioned her rise to the top of the Border Patrol — but her participation in the group, which she has since left, raises serious questions."

17. Sharpie61

Did Acosta just resign?

Edit: he did. He thought the sweetheart deal he gave to Epstein would go away, but it keeps hounding him.

The truth is out there

#26657 Sharpie61, Jul 12, 2019
    Last edited: Jul 12, 2019
    • Winner Winner x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  18. PepperAnn

PepperAnn Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

• Funny Funny x 2
  19. PepperAnn

PepperAnn Well-Known Member

20. tink

tink Well-Known Member

Sooo.... The guy Trump wants to replace Acosta - deputy labor secretary Pat Pizzella - was a former associate of disgraced lobbyist felon Jack Abramoff who wanted "unchecked slave labor" on N. Mariana Islands.

https://civilrights.org/resource/oppose-nomination-patrick-pizzella-deputy-secretary-labor/

Because that's the sort of guy you want being placed in charge of LABOR questions in the USA.

Not a single day goes by without it becoming an even bigger shit show.

• Agree Agree x 2