Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Are the Rick Grimes movies even happening anylonger?

Discussion in 'The Walking Dead Television Series' started by lastcat3, Jul 15, 2019.

1. lastcat3

lastcat3 Well-Known Member

Are the movies still going to happen? There has been barely a peep of news regarding these supposed movies ever since they were announced after Rick's final episodes on TWD. Basically all that there has been is various websites giving their predictions on what will be in the movies. I'm going to assume that if we don't hear anything at SDCC about them that we should begin to think that the movies have potentially been cancelled. I believe production was supposed to begin in 2019 and here we are almost in August and the movies don't seem any closer to being realized than they were back in November when Rick's final episodes aired.

The third series was just announced a few months ago and we have already gotten a lot more news on that project than we have the movies. In a way I kind of think the new series may be a replacement for the movies.

2. DeadZedHead

DeadZedHead Well-Known Member

I would think feb release. Now Cohan is coming back it could be on either show

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

3. lastcat3

There has been nothing stating Cohan is coming back. They are merely working on her coming back which is basically the same exact news they have been giving ever since she left.

4. DeadZedHead

I took working on her return as something solid. Seemed they just needed to figure how best to use her. It could still be either show. Or both.

5. NakedCity

NakedCity Well-Known Member

I hope they're accepting suggestions:

[​IMG]

• Funny Funny x 1
  6. lastcat3

No. That has pretty much just been their standard line all along. At this point she probably won't be in season 10 at all given that there still is no deal with her as they probably almost have half the season in the bag already. She is likely demanding more than they are willing to pay at this point. TWD isn't getting the numbers it once did so they probably are going to be a lot more choosy over who they give big dollars to.

7. DeadZedHead

Right. I think there might be more wiggle room in Ricks movies.

8. DeadZedHead

Noooooooooo!!!!!!!!

• Funny Funny x 1