Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Fear Renewed

Discussion in 'Fear The Walking Dead Television Series' started by Basset Walker, Jul 20, 2019.

1. Basset Walker

Basset Walker Member

It's official - there will be a season 6.

2. NakedCity

NakedCity Well-Known Member

I won't say I'm not a little surprised.

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. lastcat3

lastcat3 Well-Known Member

As much as fans (at least on this board) who are still enjoying the regular show havn't liked what Fear has done lately it is still the second highest rated show AMC has. So no surprise it is continuing to get renewed.

• Informative Informative x 1
  4. Chr1s

Chr1s Well-Known Member

Still have to wonder if these show runners will be back. I mean, sure it's still highly rated compared to other cable shows, but viewership has gone down and if they read the replies to their social media, they can see the majority of the fans are not happy.

Hell, at this point announcing a new show runner, perhaps a writer from seasons 1-3, would spark interest and give fans hope the series will turn around.

• Like Like x 1
  5. lastcat3

lastcat3 Well-Known Member

Not saying I am really enjoying this season of Fear but if you are strictly looking at ratings Fears ratings have actually been far more stable than TWD's have been over the past couple seasons. Fears ratings have dropped 30% since the end of season 3 while TWD's have fallen over 60% since the end of season 7 and Angela Kang did little to turn that around during season 9 (even though a portion of the audience enjoyed season 9 more)

I don't think you'd want Fears showrunners to be fired at this point due to ratings because if they are that wouldn't be good news for Angela Kang.

• Informative Informative x 1