Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

The villains since s4.

Discussion in 'Episode 514 - Today and Tomorrow' started by Chr1s, Sep 16, 2019.

1. Chr1s

Chr1s Well-Known Member

Just hit me, why the villains since the double dumb twins took over suck so bad.

Because they wanted to make Morgan and friends such a G-rated version of their former selves, the villains couldn't be worth a shit.

Let's swap villains from the shows for a minute.

Imagine Rick, Daryl, and Maggie dealing with the Vultures. A group of idiots pull up in front of Alexandria and tell Rick they are going to wait them out. Rick kills every one of them. Season lasts 20 minutes.

Trash lady approaches Daryl with a Walker on a leash and tells him she wants to make him strong. Daryl immediately shoots her in the head. Season lasts 30 seconds.

Logan lures Rick away from Alexandria and enters when he isn't there. Rick returns and kills everybody inside. Season lasts 2 episodes.

Annie Oakley shows up and tells them to leave. Rick kills everybody. Season lasts 45 minutes.

Now then, Negan shows up at the oil fields. Each member of Morgan's group tries to hug Negan and tell him they want to help him. Negan proceeds to Lucille every one of them, one at a time until his arms get tired. Season lasts w episodes, it takes time to bash in 40 heads.

Alpha shows up after Morgan takes Lydia hostage, each member of the group tries to help Alpha. Literally every member of the group ends up on a pike. Season lasts 20 minutes, everybody is killed off screen.

That's why the villains suck, if they were better the group of Morganteers couldn't handle anybody stronger.

• Funny Funny x 4
  2. Dnae

Dnae Well-Known Member

@sebrec in your above scenario I can just see Morgan and do-gooders trying to help Alpha....

She pikes one of them then turns to Morgan and says:
    [​IMG]

God I love her!!!!!!!!

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  3. 8307c4

8307c4 Well-Known Member

I really like Alpha myself.

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. Stealth

Stealth Well-Known Member

Dont forget Terminus/The Hunters where the Fear group would become dinner.

• Like Like x 1
  5. NakedCity

NakedCity Well-Known Member

I don't like Alpha because she pushes TWD in very irrational territories (this group wouldn't exist, and certainly not living aside from the communities as they are now - not a single soul would buy into her bullshit), but she is indeed - by herself - a greater threat than anything the FTWD group has faced yet. And a way weaker villain than were Negan, or the Governor...

But still, how I miss the times where the zombies were the threat in this show.

• Like Like x 1
  6. Chr1s

Chr1s Well-Known Member

While I really enjoy Alpha and the Whisperers, I agree their entire philosophy is very unrealistic. The only episode last season where I thought they were dumb was the one that focused on how their group works and honestly I wish they wouldn't go any deeper into it. There is no way any of these people would live like that, especially after seeing other communities thriving almost 10 years in.

If they had their own community and only used the skins and hordes when outside their walls, they would be more believable.

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. Marc

Marc Well-Known Member

The Villians are truely pathetic.

All in all, Rick has a big heart, so do Daryl but they do WHAT is necessary. Not "oh we cannot hurt anyone!".

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  8. Stealth

Stealth Well-Known Member

Alpha works for me because I feel it's an example of cult behavior. We can never understand the groupthink that goes on when cults are revealed, how people give up their lives and possessions to follow some crazy person. But it happens. In an apocalypse setting some people would be even more prone to this sort of thing.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 2
  9. Dnae

Dnae Well-Known Member

I sort of like Alpha.......

Ya know, just like the fangirl crush I sort of had on Jesus.....

[​IMG]

• Funny Funny x 3
  10. NakedCity

NakedCity Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

11. AnnieOakley

AnnieOakley Active Member

Villains. What villains?