Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

FINALLY...the finale LIVE thread

Discussion in 'Episode 516 - End of the Line' started by Dnae, Sep 29, 2019.

1. VenomGA

VenomGA Well-Known Member

Morgan is pouring his heart out. Poor guy

• Funny Funny x 1
  2. VenomGA

oh that look on Morgan's face, this can't be good

3. VenomGA

OH SHIT@!!!!! really, this is how the showrunners treat Morgan??

4. Basset Walker

Basset Walker Member

One of the few times I've been happy to have a season end. Maybe the helicopter will swoop in and save Morgan. No more ridiculous than the rest of this.

5. Dnae

Dnae Well-Known Member

Oh god I hope not. I do not want CRM or anything to do with the Rick movie to be involved with this show ever again.

I like Sharpie's idea of Sherry saving Morgan.

Keep my Rick away from anything that even smells like Tweedle Dee and Tweedle Dum

I agree though, I was so ready for this season to just end already

• Like Like x 1
  6. Terminator

Terminator Well-Known Member

She will - with her camera.

• Funny Funny x 2
  7. Marc

Marc Well-Known Member

I cannot fathom why Morgan by now hasn't gone "Hey, we been running around like morons for weeks, months...back on the east coast...we got a VERY stable community run by decent folks. **** Ginny, **** this place, lets go there. New, strong, good people is always welcomed among the communities there with no ties or demands like this psycho cowboy".

BUT NOPE! Dwight got a reason to stay, looking for Shelly (wifes name right?) But Morgan? He is just escaping from people...which he has overcome now. so take your people and go EAST! FFS! Then eventually Daryl and the others can ride up to Ginny and go "Sup bitch?" and crossbow her and her community in the face when things stabalized with the Whisperers.

EDIT: Why do they bring the probably cancerous/tumour filled Grace with them on the horses...Is it like a game "If you pick to many advantages you got to pick a disadvantage!"

"Oh no Luciana is with them! We better **** ourselves then over her being theirs now!" Jesus, these people. Rick kinda used his own people at bait at Gabriels church...and he is literally the holy saint of good guys in TWD. Stop being so stupid. Seemingly they gladly put Dwight in the shitter over Luciana. Priorities I see!

EDIT: Is this Dwights and Morgans plan they schemed up, off camera to get back to the main show!? xD

#27 Marc, Sep 30, 2019
    Last edited: Sep 30, 2019
    • Agree Agree x 1
  8. Marc

Marc Well-Known Member

When you make the Saviour look like a group with decent people...oh boy. Even Negan had lieutenants with a brain and heart...

EDIT : So, Morgan looks like he is going to die. But I imagine he will survive, who will save him? Helicopter crew? Dwights wife?

#28 Marc, Sep 30, 2019
    Last edited: Sep 30, 2019
  9. Lindigo

Lindigo Well-Known Member

Talking Dead: Austin was raised on a ranch and he lives on a ranch. He told them, Sure, no problem riding a horse so they gave him Hugo, a recalcitrant horse that even the wrangler cowboys had had trouble with. At one point, Austin dismounted and Hugo took off like a shot, giving the cast and crew a good laugh. Hugo does NOT like being ridden. lol

10. Lindigo

Lindigo Well-Known Member

John Dorie would still want to have the ceremony. It was in keeping with his character.

• Agree Agree x 2
  11. Marc

Marc Well-Known Member

Yeah I can see him as a very tradtionalist person with a heart of gold. He believes in romance and chivalry I bet!

• Agree Agree x 2
  12. 8307c4

8307c4 Well-Known Member

Well, I LOVED the look on Vaginny's FACE as she started getting back off the ground just after Mrogan bitchslapped her with his stick, too bad she did get a shot off, on the other hand it's kind of Mrogan's fault anyway for calling her to begin with!

Gosh, I'm going to have to get a screenshot of that LOOK on her face, it's one I can't describe in words.

By the way...
    Her NAME is Colby Minifie, she plays Virginia (or ginny) in the show.
    Yeah, I get the Annie Oakley pun but it doesn't really relate with me.

Hard to believe she's only 27 years old.
    She looks a lot older in the flick, like 40's...

#32 8307c4, Oct 1, 2019
    Last edited: Oct 1, 2019