Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Radio voice as the cliffhanger

Discussion in 'Episode 916 - The Storm' started by Miamicuse, Apr 2, 2019.

1. Miamicuse

Miamicuse Active Member

I am assuming the radio voice was supposed to be the cliffhanger but it didn't seem to have generated a lot of buzz and speculations. There were some but not to the degree I expected.

This is probably because there wasn't much to go on. I think they should have put more clues (or misleading clues) into that voice, or have it mention something to kick more speculations off.

Such as:

"...........Michonne...there..........."
    Or
    ".....................hilltop..................."
    Or
    "............................................rick"
    Or
    Can't tell at all what was said but a voice we seem to be familiar with.
    Or
    The cell phone commercial "can you hear me now" voice.
    Or
    "Your total is $8.69 please pull forward to the second window".
    Or
    The handshake noise when a 1200 baud modem is being connected aaaaaaGGGGGzzzzzzzzDDDDDDDD

#1 Miamicuse, Apr 2, 2019
    Last edited: Apr 2, 2019
    • Funny Funny x 5
  2. 92Pony

92Pony Active Member

My vote. :D

Yeah, I've said it in another thread; I thought last week's epi was a better season finale than the actual finale. 'Twas relatively lame (as far as finales go).

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. mistertrouble189

mistertrouble189 Well-Known Member

9x15 was supposed to be the finale originally but they changed that up. I don’t mind it bc hey one more episode! But the cliff hanger wasn’t a big deal for me. They shoulda had it so we would be guessing more. Dropped another clue. But that’s okay. 2 month break then FTWD is back! Excited to see Dwight.

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
  4. Miamicuse

Miamicuse Active Member

True, last week's was a better finale, I was thinking what Gimple would have done, he'd probably make the pike line up scene the last scene of the finale and showed only five heads, never revealing the other heads but shows Carol's and others reactions to milk as much anxiety as possible.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Creative Creative x 2
  5. HonestAbe

HonestAbe Active Member

That would have been a lot more edgy and personally that’s how I like it.. if they showed all but the last head without showing us that Ezekiel was fine then it could have left us with a fun little guessing game.. I know people have their own opinions about the S6 finale and the way S7 began but I thought that was the most fun I had watching a TV show since who knows when.. so I think that would have been a good idea but that’s just me.. this was the first finale that I really was like ehh.. the radio voice like someone pointed out wasn’t even clear.. I’m definitely not biting my nails in anticipation for what comes next (unfortunately)

6. PepperAnn

PepperAnn Well-Known Member

Nope. On third watch radio transmission totally sounds like Maggie.

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. BatmansHooker

BatmansHooker Well-Known Member

I don't think it was meant to generate *that* much hype and buzz. I think it was less of a cliffhanger and more of a teaser.

• Agree Agree x 2
  8. Lindigo

Lindigo Well-Known Member

I thought it totally sounded like Jadis on the second watch. o_O

• Like Like x 1
  9. Miamicuse

Miamicuse Active Member

On my 11th watch it sounded distinctly like Beth singing.

• Funny Funny x 5
  10. BlackBird

BlackBird Well-Known Member

Just disappointing. The whole season Eugene, Rosita and Gabriel were all about the radio (ok, and love and babies) and Michonne and Daryl are still unsettled about Rick's *death* six years on. So couldn't we have just been shown a tiny ray of hope that they will soon find out that Rick is still alive? Or at least, that there is a chance that he is? Too much to ask? I was so hoping for Jadis' voice. Oh well.

• Like Like x 2
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  11. Marc

Marc Well-Known Member

Jadis or Maggie with bigger communities coming to **** up Whisperers? And replacing the "villian" as this political problem?