Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Was the S9 radio voice cliff hanger resolved?

Discussion in 'Episode 1008 - The World Before' started by Miamicuse, Nov 27, 2019.

1. Miamicuse

Miamicuse Active Member

May be I missed it? Season 9 cliff hanger radio voice - was it ever resolved in the first part of S10?

Was it the same person who Eugene made contact with or that's a totally different person/community?

2. Chr1s

Chr1s Well-Known Member

It's assumed it's the same person Eugene was talking to but it hasn't been confirmed nor has it been confirmed where that woman is. People have a strong idea that is the most likely answer, based on the comics. But it could be someone from any one of the known but unseen communities.

• Like Like x 1
  3. PepperAnn

PepperAnn Well-Known Member

I think it's the same. Not sure, but that's what I took from it. Which is kinda a pin in a balloon kind of story.

4. Miamicuse

Miamicuse Active Member

Since it was the call that ended S9 and gotten everyone guessing who's voice it was on the other end, I just thought it would have a more dramatic connection...could be the voice Eugene spoke to but was expecting a more explicit tying of that knot.

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. ctx1769

ctx1769 Member

I think it was alpha, to get the community hopes up that there was other people out there