Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

TWD Rick Grimes Movies Filming Updates Discussion

Discussion in 'TWD Rick Grimes Movies Discussion' started by Neuropyramidal, Aug 14, 2019.

1. lastcat3

lastcat3 Well-Known Member

Well it is March 2020 now and still no official news at all about these movies. If it gets into late 2020 with no official news I think we should put these movies to rest.

I think the idea for these movies were in a lot of ways just a way to keep Andrew Lincoln involved in the Walking Dead universe. Also when they were creating the plans for these movies (likely around season 8) there were a lot more people watching the show than there are now.

#61 lastcat3, Mar 7, 2020
    Last edited: Mar 7, 2020
    • Like Like x 1
  2. Stealth

Stealth Well-Known Member

You called it on these movies early on. It's funny that 3 years have passed now and the project is still dead in the water.

And they don't get off the hook due to it being the pandemic. Many people did their planning and writing for shows and films during that period. What better time to map it out? That's what HBO did with House of the Dragon which will be out at some point this year.

I was always skeptical of the theater release of the movies. I expected something similar to the Breaking Bad film El Camino that ran on AMC, to wrap up Jesse's story.