Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

So I guess FTWD was really giving us Beta's identity!

Discussion in 'Episode 1012 - Walk With Us' started by NakedCity, Mar 15, 2020.

1. NakedCity

NakedCity Well-Known Member

With that extra Whisperer, first person to have a glimpse at him, figuring out who he was by seeing a third of his face, 10 years after the start of the Apocalypse, he must have been really ****ing famous....... o_O

[​IMG]

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  2. purriwinkle

purriwinkle Well-Known Member

What, was he a famous music personality then? I hope it wasn’t country, not that there’s anything wrong with that, lol, but I know I would only know a handful of country singers myself. He’d have had to be really big for me to know who he was.

Thing is, he only wore a 3/4 mask, he still had his beard and his voice should have been a dead give away (no pun intended). I suppose that other whisperers suspected but no one dared make a big deal of it. We saw that Beta didn’t cater to his “fans” once he was recognized.

• Funny Funny x 2
  3. Blueman

Blueman Well-Known Member

It is not just seeing his 1/3 face but also Beta's voice. That Whisperer did say that he had thought Beta's voice was familiar. So, this Whisperer had already suspected Beta's identity for, perhaps, a long time now. And it is only up to this moment that he had the chance to confirm his suspicion.

• Like Like x 1
  4. mistertrouble189

mistertrouble189 Well-Known Member

RIP Chanting Whisperer! He got super close to Beta in the previous episode, maybe he had a hunch who Beta was and had been investigating for a while, and used last week as an opportunity to get close to to investigate his thoughts further before finally seeing his face last night? Lol

5. Chr1s

Chr1s Well-Known Member

I'm still curious how they do the actual reveal to the characters.

I'm hoping for a reverse reveal. Instead of them unmasking him and recognizing him. I'm hoping they unmask him and then later on when they are cleaning up Hilltop they find the record Magna was listening to and recognize his face on the cover.

• Like Like x 3
  6. NakedCity

NakedCity Well-Known Member

I mean... his voice (if he talked in his normal tone, which he doesn't - if he sang like that he's a death metal superstar), stature and beard would have been a greater giveaways than seeing a small part of his 10 years older dirty face, but ok.

• Like Like x 1
  7. Marc

Marc Well-Known Member

"ZOMG! BETA IS BETA-JOE THE WRESTLER-YOUTUBER INFLUENCER ON INSTAAAAGRAM!" is my bet.

8. Blueman

Blueman Well-Known Member

I originally thought Beta will be killed by Daryl in their 2nd hand-to-hand fight. But now, I suspect Beta will receive the walker treatment.

My theory:- Beta killed Gamma who tore off 1/3 of his mask. Beta waited for Gamma to turn. Why? The reason is, Beta wanted to see if his remaining 2/3 mask can fool a walker (ie turned Gamma) or not. It turned out walker Gamma did begin to attack Beta. This means, Beta is currently not walker-proof. I think this little event will prepare us ahead of Beta's demise when he gets consumed by his own herd.

• Like Like x 2