Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

This Time They Learned Their Lesson. Sort Of.

Discussion in 'Episode 1012 - Walk With Us' started by Neuropyramidal, Mar 15, 2020.

1. Neuropyramidal

Neuropyramidal Well-Known Member

They remembered what happened after the Governor attacked the prison and they designated a rendezvous in case shit hit the die hard fan. That is a lesson learned. But still, why a wholly unfortified shack with seemingly few to no supplies, no weapons, and horrible curb appeal? A tiny shed-like toilet as a meet up for the population of Hilltop? Both the cabin that Daryl thought they would be at, as well as the cabin the children WERE at, seemed to be in that same state. There HAD to be a Dollar General within a mile or two, or one of those places where you can buy hot dogs after midnight. But still, I'm glad they partially learned a lesson.

Maybe Negan killing Alpha at this particular moment even paralleled Lilly killing Phillip in the prison aftermath in a vague way.

• Like Like x 2
  2. lastcat3

lastcat3 Well-Known Member

That is all their budget allows for these days.

• Old Old x 1
  3. Blueman

Blueman Well-Known Member

You mean, Hilltop does not a budget to have a fortified emergency shelter? lol

Anyway, I accept this part because Hilltop seems to be quite remote from a town or something with a good building. And, if the building is too obviously fortified, it would probably attract the attention of any would-be attackers, especially if the emergency shelter is too close by. In fact, the shelter has to be close by and must be within easy walking distance because there are too many children who just cannot walk too far too fast.

• Like Like x 3
  4. mistertrouble189

mistertrouble189 Well-Known Member

I was confused on what exactly the rendezvous point is, I assumed it was either Oceanside or Alexandria, and the shack was the rendezvous point for the kids that Earl and Ezekiel had discussed prior to the attack happening, like a last minute thing. There’s no way that shack could accommodate the 100+ of Hilltop lol.

• Agree Agree x 2
  5. Toothpick

Toothpick Well-Known Member

today I realised what annoyed me about this ep. i was rewatching the episode SCARS when crazy Joycelyn and her brood of satan spawn kidnapped Judith, murdered an Alexandrian before escaping through the sewer system.then i remembered that there was an escape route through the sewers of hilltop
    why didn't our family do the same when alphas horde attacked hilltop? they could've regrouped in the nearby woods. then launched a counter attack from behind the horde

#5 Toothpick, Mar 30, 2020
    Last edited: Mar 30, 2020