Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Ding Dong the Wicked Alpha is Dead!!

Discussion in 'Episode 1012 - Walk With Us' started by Neuropyramidal, Mar 15, 2020.

1. PepperAnn

PepperAnn Well-Known Member

Oh what an ASS!!!

2. Daryl Rocks

Daryl Rocks Well-Known Member

It was in the comments of a TWD article. I was not happy. I figured it was going to be this episode in the shed, but I am often wrong. LOL I like being wrong, then I am surprised.

3. PepperAnn

I hate when people intentionally ruin it for others. :mad:

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. BlackBird

BlackBird Well-Known Member

I had “Beta kills Gamma” on my YouTube notification come through just before I watched the episode. Grrrr.

The worst spoiler ever was some idiot who put a banner over the busiest motorway in UK saying “Dumbledore dies” a day after the HP book with his death was published. Humans can be such assholes.

5. PepperAnn

What a DICK!

• Agree Agree x 3
  6. Dnae

Dnae Well-Known Member

I do not understand why those who are able to watch the show prior to Sunday get such pleasure in posting about it! There are about 4-5 youtube "reviewers" (and I use that word loosely) and/or reactors who are notorious for posting videos with blatant thumbnails for spoilers. But the worst youtube offenders in regard to spoilers are those who take the time to edit the episode and post pivotal scenes before Sunday. This episode gave way to a minefield of scene videos of Gamma's death and Alpha's death. I had already watched the episode but I was still pissed off about it.

I have AMC Premiere and I try to be very aware what I post in regard to the episode. I share a private conversation thread on the forum with @BlackBird and @Chr1s so that we can chat about the episode since we watch it prior to Sunday.

I just do not understand why people enjoy ruining it for others.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  7. Terminator

Terminator Well-Known Member

The episode where she "piked" all the heads and she was dressed up at the fair she looked really pretty. Not a fan of bald women, unless it's from illness, so found her scary even with the mask off. But dressed up she's a very attractive lady.

8. NakedCity

NakedCity Well-Known Member

I for one appreciate the care you take in doing so. I like reading your posts just so I know if you were excited or very excited about the episode before I see it (let's face it, you're rarely negative), and I trust you for not spoiling anything.

I did not care for this thread title though. Posted way too soon.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  9. PepperAnn

Oh damn, this is the thread title you were referring to yesterday.....or Sunday night... or at some point.... :(

I thought you were kidding when you said you weren't through the episode yet.

10. NakedCity

NakedCity Well-Known Member

I wasn't, but no worry, I was expecting a major death in the episode so it wasn't such a surprise (and I didn't care about Alpha).

• Like Like x 1
  11. Marc

Marc Well-Known Member

Alpha lost her plot armour but Betas so thick that he does not even get priority when people could shoot his head off with an bow.

• Agree Agree x 1
  12. Jama

Jama Well-Known Member

Both versions of Beta are basically a guy who's pretty unhinged, and at least in the comics, her death makes matters worse.

• Informative Informative x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  13. purriwinkle

purriwinkle Well-Known Member

I was afraid that might happen. He needs to go soon.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  14. jiggeryqua

jiggeryqua Active Member

Or in the calf, or the backside - just enough to make him yelp, so she bites him. I suppose I can see what Aden was thinking, it was a kind gesture in its way - but of the two available targets, he surely got his priorities wrong.

• Agree Agree x 1
  15. PepperAnn

I'm just sad about Samantha Morton's electrifying performance being dead. Lol

• Agree Agree x 2
  16. Miamicuse

Miamicuse Active Member

I did not get to watch the March 8 episode due to being busy, and subsequently I also missed the March 15 episode. So now I am two episodes behind. Yet I am here reading the threads anyway. I don't get too hung up on losing the element of surprise. I think I will wait till next weekend and watch all three in one sitting.

• Like Like x 1
  17. Marc

Marc Well-Known Member

I agree! It was a really weird scene but it would been some kind of justice if she bit Beta, poetic justice! In death she kills the bad guy. But to soon to kill him I guess.

• Agree Agree x 1
  18. Blueman

Blueman Well-Known Member

If I were you, I would watch one episode a day and then watch the 2nd one a couple days later and then watch the 3rd one. I think it is better to have a couple days in between each watching so that you can have some time to reflect on each episode fully. This allows you to fully chew on and digest each little details of each episode. If you watch all three in one go, then it might be just too much good stuff to get hold on. You know what I mean?

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  19. Miamicuse

Miamicuse Active Member

I wasn't surprised at the killing, I didn't expect the throat slashing, I was expecting her head bashed in with Lucille.