Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Will Rick Go back to the Series for Closure?

Discussion in 'The Walking Dead TV Predictions' started by Negan1979, Jan 1, 2019.

1. Negan1979

Negan1979 New Member

Just thinking when TWD does finally End do you believe that Rick will find his way back home at the end and prove that he is still alive?

I Know Andrew Lincoln stopped for family to do just the films but in a few years or when the show ends to me he should show back up at least in the few final shows

2. Sharpie61

Sharpie61 Well-Known Member

The actor himself confirmed. And it is a big NO.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

3. PepperAnn

PepperAnn Well-Known Member

I wish he would. Closure. Ugh...

4. Stealth

Stealth Well-Known Member

Yeah, that was the final straw for me with the series. It's ridiculous that they didn't end his story in that episode. Then following it up with a huge time skip makes a return virtually impossible. Very poor decisionmaking, but they just want to squeeze more money out of the franchise with the "movies."

5. Funion The Barbarian

Funion The Barbarian Active Member

That's what Sean Connery said about playing James Bond again...well nearly said no, I mean "never" means "no", right?

• Old Old x 1
  6. bula412

bula412 Well-Known Member

If they dont make all 3 movies as planned and Rick's fate is still up in the air when the series is ending, I think he'd reconsider. Hard to say whether it would be feasible at that point in the story but ya never know

Sent from my SM-J737V using Tapatalk

7. lastcat3

lastcat3 Well-Known Member

To be honest I think one of the main reasons they announced they were going to make movies was in order to try to keep Andrew Lincoln involved in the franchise. So if the movies don't happen I don't think that makes the chances of him coming back to the show any better. He gave the show a decade of his acting career. He has done enough for it. It's not his fault that AMC hasn't handled the property better.

8. bula412

bula412 Well-Known Member

I was only implying like a 1 or 2 episode appearance at the very end. He did give them a decade of his acting career but he was pretty invested. I wouldnt put it past him to take 2 or 3 more weeks of his acting career to give the character some closure. Not saying it's going to happen but I wouldn't rule it out.

Sent from my SM-J737V using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
  9. NakedCity

NakedCity Well-Known Member

And went on to do one single film since, in Australia... Unless they cancel the show without prior notice, I'm sure he'll be back for the final episodes, movies or not.

• Agree Agree x 1
  10. Gick Rrimes

Gick Rrimes New Member

He'll be back