Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Rick Grimes

Discussion in 'Episode 1013 - What We Become' started by bula412, Mar 22, 2020.

1. bula412

bula412 Well-Known Member

Do we think that maybe we'll get some more info about Rick Grimes movies now that him being alive has now been discovered on the show?

2. Chr1s

Chr1s Well-Known Member

I highly doubt it. Even if they planned on filming soon, that shit is going to he put on hold because of this stupid virus.

All they could do now is confirm that she will be in the movies but unless the movies also jump 6 years, she won't be in the first one anyway.

3. lastcat3

lastcat3 Well-Known Member

Yeah they really messed this whole thing up with that giant timeskip they chose to put in the show (which they likely did just so they could have an older Judith in the series).

Aside from making Michonne look like a bad mother and a bad leader for the communities by choosing to have her chase down her boyfriend instead of going back to Alexandria it will now be difficult to put Michonne in the movies because season 10 is supposed to take place seven years after Rick left.

I don't really think the movies are happening anymore anyways though so I think what happens to Michonne after this is completely up to fan fiction writers.

4. bula412

bula412 Well-Known Member

Scott Gimple all but confirmed michonne moving into the rick movies on talking dead

Sent from my SM-J737V using Tapatalk

5. lastcat3

And that is if the movies ever happen.

6. Terminator

Terminator Well-Known Member

I like to think positive. I'm still hoping for the movies and some Rick closure.

• Like Like x 1
  7. lastcat3

I know. However generally speaking in the movie business when things have been dark for as long as these movies have that often means that they are having trouble getting them off the ground for one reason or another.

8. purriwinkle

purriwinkle Well-Known Member

I can’t remember, were they talking a theatrical release? If that doesn’t fly, why not a full length made for TV movie? I think fans would love to see what happened if the stars were on board with something like that.

• Agree Agree x 2
  9. lastcat3

To be honest I think the reason they were so set on it being a theatrical release was because that was the only way they could convince Andrew Lincoln to come back to the character.

• Informative Informative x 1