Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

"You stupid cooze."

Discussion in 'Episode 1014 - Look at the Flowers' started by Seventh_son, Mar 30, 2020.

1. Seventh_son

Seventh_son Well-Known Member

Everything Alpha said to Carol came from her memories, and all seemed to be show-related.

Could someone more in-the-know than myself tell me if that line was actually show-used (perhaps by Ed, though I don't recall it)?

I will admit, those words, coming out of Alpha's mouth, coupled with Morton's deadpan delivery made me laugh. I know; I'm awful.

2. Neuropyramidal

Neuropyramidal Well-Known Member

Close. Ed's phrase was "don't think I won't knock you on your ass, just cuz you're some college educated cooze", but he said it to Andrea.

• Like Like x 2
  3. Neuropyramidal

When Alpha said "I'm sorry you're mad at me, please don't be made at me, I'm sorry", that was Lizzie not long before she looked at the flowers.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Seventh_son

I'll need to check my Blu Ray later to verify, but I think it might have been that last-surviving Savior that was chasing her (the one she was going to let kill her until Morgan shot him) that said those words to her.

5. Neuropyramidal

Oh Roman, I don't remember him using the word cooze, but he might have. I remember him calling her a bitch, but not a cooze.

6. Seventh_son

Please don't mind my obsession; I tend to be like a dog with a bone sometimes.

The phrase is just bizarre to me, and I just know somebody said that to Carol at some point.

• Like Like x 1
  7. Dnae

Dnae Well-Known Member

cannot remember anyone saying it to Carol but in season 2 Nebraska episode while Tony is taking a piss he asks about the availability of cooze on the farm